Training Cup-please advise

Kxmum

Hi, i wanted to buy a magmag, but saw online http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4889/cimg3076k.jpg.... why is this magmag so different from those buy in stores??? which is the correct one???? can anyone advise?
The babies in the photos have retro hairstyles..heh..think should be old old version

Tried to use magmag (the one with the soft spout) 2 days ago..sign..my 6mth old drink like 50ml of milk and stop Liao..some more she won't even touch the handle, I have to hold the cup and feed her like it's a milk bottle..

I want to train my gal to hold her milk bottle, is it better to buy those pieces of handles to attach to the bottle?

I have been using glass bottle all the while..shld I change to plastic now?

glass bottle? u mean the 30ml one?

I think doesnt matter... whether got handle or not... what i usually did was to place her hand on the milk bottle and i hold her hand in every milk feed... i start her that way after her first month.. she new how to carry milk bottle end of second month... so perhaps consistence and persistence may help in way also....

u might to try on... she will get use to it...

in between i gave my gal magmag in her 7 months.. starting.. she also dont want.. i just put there, it is water content... so she got no choice take herself and drink..

the good thing of magmag is that u can take out the handle let her use it to the bottle first... then later put back the handle... familiarisation is important....

Hope that helps...

diymummy

My boy is already 8+ months n he still doesnt know how to drink from the spout :-( Any idea how to teach him?
Hi allycat, my son didn't learn how to drink from a straw until 20mths old. We intro-ed the straw to my son at abt 10mths. We kept showing him EVERYDAY and letting him play with it. It was only at 20mths then he was able to do it on his own.

Have to keep showing him... Dun give up!