Travel

DianaPowell

Thinking of travelling to USA in June but wondering if it is safe and worth the hassle of vaccine passports and testing

Alibionia1982

Recently, traveling has begun to help me cope with stress and depression, this is post-military stress, I am a military man and have long retired from business, traveling guys, what we are going to do.

Аlyse Аrgelia

I’ve been getting used to traveling Europe and looking for free walking tours online. The last one I went to was the one I found at https://www.freetour.com/lisbon/free-tour-of-lisbon-essential-history-fun-facts-free-tastings. You tip your guide what you think they deserve, so they usually know what the travelers want to see. I wonder if such a concept of “free tour” has been developed in the US. It has been my dream for a long time to visit the Big Apple.

olivi1980

It is very important to prepare for the journey first! Book hotels and airline tickets or buy a tour. I recommend doing it not even a month in advance but two to three months in advance. Even better, six months in advance - if we are talking about independent travel. It is more likely to buy airline tickets at a low price and book hotels at budget prices. It is also a good idea to read packing tips about luggage. The longer the interval between the ticket purchase and departure date, the more options you have. If you want to drive, you can find hitchhikers who want to go to the same place as you! There are so many options!

I stayed at this hotel a few years ago and loved it. It was the trip when I met my future wife, so that's the reason why I remember it. Otherwise, I don't think I would. I hope they can do something about it because it's a cool hotel. By the way, we're traveling now around the UK, and our next stop is Folkstone. I've looked for accommodation hotels near me, both on Booking and Airbnb, but most of them are fully booked. We're only planning on staying for two nights, so it would be amazing if someone could help us.

Last edited: