Treatment by boss towards me and hubby.

pink_daisy

actually, to b honest, topping up first aid boxes n putting up notices r part of ur job scope.. but since u r pregnant, is better to hv a talk w ur immediate superior b4 things get worse...if the talk failed, mayb u can speak to ur human resource? see any suitable posts for u to do a transfer to?

Sorry to hear this .
But i think you should speak to your boss and transfer yourself out of this dept - meaning from operational to office .. Tell him you are willing to take on new roles to learn as long as no need to climb here climb there which is no good for your body .

I think he got frustrated by the miscommunication and two persons went up to him to complain . So naturally he will feel that it is YOUR faults . I meant if got 2 persons come up to him , naturally he will think that it is the truth regardless how this 2 persons twist and turns.

Turning to union should be the LAST resort as it will SOUR all relationship ( not only between your boss and you BUT between you and the company )

Talk to HR and see if there is any position opening in term of clerical then speak to your boss next to see if you can jump over or another way round .

Regardless what , never quit on impulse ...

PS: Talk to your boss when he is in happier mood . Tell him you got something to discuss . I believe he will not chase you out of his room. Be calm and steady . Prepare all the neccessary words in your head first ..

Updates

Talks have been done with company and things are in the midst of resolving... Thanks all for your concern... And im apologetic to my bosses for causing a argument that arises....

Last edited: