Tried storing urine for later test?

dwarfs8

Hi was thinking of this...

ok, this is kinda gross... i mostly pee and shit at the same time in the morning, it's really quite tough for me to collect my sample.

So if i pee in the middle of the night (i slept at 11pm and pee like 3.30am/4.30am), and store the urine till i wake up at 6.30am, can it still be used for pregnancy test?

Last edited:

Dilys

ok, this is kinda gross... i mostly pee and shit at the same time in the morning, it's really quite tough for me to collect my sample.

So if i pee in the middle of the night (i slept at 11pm and pee like 3.30am/4.30am), and store the urine till i wake up at 6.30am, can it still be used for pregnancy test?
To be more effective, pee on the spot & test for better accuracy. U can drown ur thoart with 2 glasses of water... after awhile u will be able to pee.

angelababi

hmm to be more accurate, pee and test on the spot in the morning you wake up ... thats how i do ... :)

Last edited:

xiaodaisy

why dont u just test at the 330am /430am ?

if not u can wait for the next round of pee to test again , just drink more water will do

there's no nid to store for few hrs de