True Fitness

edy

Administrator
Staff member
is your yoga lesson, 1 to 1 ? do u have a hard time on it? i've just join true fitness, things going so far so good, but just that i find my personal trainer not that ....
I am a member of california fitness and I swear by my personal trainer. He is awesome, no nonsense and wasting time chatting!

Yuhua

Hi all out there, the instructor when you learn yoga has to be really good and knowlegeble or else the chances of injuries is pretty high. I practise yoga at Ohmsantih yoga school for almost 1.5 years and I must say, I am really enjoying every lesson of it as I receive the top most level of professionalism for the school fees I paid. I am thankful that I found this instructor!:Dancing_wub:

Yuhua

Re: True Fitness
I am in a class of 4 students and thats about it. I get the level of personalized attention I want. I must say that with th techniques taught to us by our instructor, we did not have much difficulties conquering the pose, ven headstands & backbends. She truly is an excellant instructor. You can check her out www.ohmsantih.com. So whats up with yr PT?​

edy

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone is looking for a personal trainer in California Fitness, feel free to contact.

My PT is Romell and he is over at Novena branch. I and my wife have nothing to say but good stuffs about him.

We see our result :) .... but please be warned. The training is tough but as anyone said "no pain no gain"

BunnyKiss

wow..personal trainers really very pricey. If want to lose weight, can take a look at the program I joined. An excellent program, safe and effective. Luckily I chose it over joining True membership.

The company i recently joined, has membership with True Fitness, so thinking of checking this place out..especially for some dancing classes.