Trying for 1 yr...suggestion please

chweetgirl

Hi, I am 23 and married for 1year+. First time I conceived was Feb 2012, but it was a miscarriage after 15days of missed MC.
My hubby and I was trying since then, but no luck yet.

Before 2 months ie.,October , we have consulted Dr. Roland Cheing, and he gave some tips and asked us to try naturally, but no success till November.
Then we Planned to go for IUI in december, and went thru IUI on 7th Dec 2012. but no luck this time also.

Dr checked both of us, and he said no issues with both of us, hubby's sperm count and mobility all good. and no problem for me too.

Any suggestions please ?

littlehamster

Hihi. Each mth we only got ard 20% success to conceive. Maybe is not yet for u. Don't worry u still young can try again longer. How abt u share with us what else have u tried? Try to narrow down n review see can boost ur chances ornt. Have u done bbt? And do it during ur fertile days? Welcome u to join us in our other thread to share n encourage each other during this ttc period :)

chweetgirl

Hi Littlehamster, after reading the forum only I come to know how to calculate the Ovulation days, though I know the basics before, I didn't try BBT or any other method. I should try it ... I am thinking of buying a Clearblue Fertility monitor as I found good review about it. Whats your suggestion?

littlehamster

I think bbt is good so u can monitor when u going to ovulate. Then double up with fertility monitor too to gauge ovulation la but personally I feel clear blue quite ex. I'm using those Internet cheapies dip stick. Few cents per stick.

Dragontail

I also feel if you're really into t-t-cing and want to do a bit more, BBT is a good start.

Yes, clearblue is overpriced. The cheapies work just as good.

Luckystar

Don't loose patience and keep trying . Try naturally for at least 6 months having regular sex . If still not , then go back to doctor Cheing. He is very good. I had my baby in consultation with him .
You can try the ovulating predictor kit to check when u r ovulating . Can use preseed as well . Most imp don't stress and take things easy .

melody yu

Ya...I oso think tracking BBT is a good start. Actually I'd also like to try it too,however,I'm doing shift work,so it's almost impossible to take my temp everyday at e same time =|

Alisa

i feel that u are too young for IUI. how old is yr husband? Try to relax and enjoy. rem to do on day 12, counting the starting date of yr menses. i am also trying for my 2nd wan. lets work hard together!

chweetgirl

i feel that u are too young for IUI. how old is yr husband? Try to relax and enjoy. rem to do on day 12, counting the starting date of yr menses. i am also trying for my 2nd wan. lets work hard together!
Thank you Alisa, My hubby is 30 Yrs old... Yes we want baby soon :) so tried with IUI but no luck.... And I got my periods yesterday(23rd Dec) .... I visited Doctor , he suggested to try naturally for another 2 months. fingers crossed ...