Trying for Year 2010 Baby

Tig&P

haha... i'm not related to this person... but i've gotten what i've ordered.. so i think it is reliable bah!

I've tried the ovaluation strips. Initially i tot it's fake cos everytime i test, it's -ve. But I've used it to test on the day which my gynae ask me to ML (cos i'm on clomid and was given a jab recently to help ovaluate) , it's positive! So I've been test positive for ovaluation for 2-3 days...

Anyway, i've only purchased from this website once in Jul/Aug'09, so far so gd.

Tig&P

oh! I still hv quite a fair bit left.... cos i bought it last mth. If i needed more, maybe next time will "jio" u to order again... :)

pinkdot, u only order 20 ahr? did u also order the pregnancy strip and ask for registered mail?

I ordered 30 pcs ovaluation & 5 pcs pregnancy strips with registered last time...U know lah... we TTC always feels that we are pregnancy, will do the test if our AF is late...

shiseru

Aiya thepinkdot, you pay liaoz?

Nevermind, I think i buy 20 try first coz i never use any test kit for ovaluation before. Next time you wanna buy, pm me okay?

Last edited:

thepinkdot

shiseru - ya! i just paid this afternoon! LOL! ok.. next time we can share to buy.

actually my AF is still not here yet.. alto i've tested twice , both neg. i can't expect to hit the jackpot on the first try anyways..

problem is hubby not around (overseas).. very hard to *TRY*. must wait till nov then can start again.. now just hoping that my cycle will bounce back to normal :S

mrs_eg

Sorry... but I felt the need to write down my feelings and 'vent' it out somewhere...

AF came.. again... And I think, Im beginning to handle the disappointment without tears... Honestly, Im at loss as to how I should react already...

Im probably more angry and frustrated now... as compared to last mth...

Had this very strong urge to: NOT count the dates, NOT to observe my cervical mucus, NOT to quit coffee n tea n even chocolates, NOT to do all the testing, NOT to keep thinking of having a baby...

Maybe I will end up having one... just like so many others who didn't really PLAN to have one...

Utterly tired of all these....:we3sad:

thepinkdot

Sorry... but I felt the need to write down my feelings and 'vent' it out somewhere...

AF came.. again... And I think, Im beginning to handle the disappointment without tears... Honestly, Im at loss as to how I should react already...

Im probably more angry and frustrated now... as compared to last month...

Had this very strong urge to: NOT count the dates, NOT to observe my cervical mucus, NOT to quit coffee and tea and even chocolates, NOT to do all the testing, NOT to keep thinking of having a baby...

Maybe I will end up having one... just like so many others who didn't really PLAN to have one...

*Hugs* Mine came too.. I felt utterly disappointed. I'm just going to go with the flow..

jal

Had this very strong urge to: NOT count the dates, NOT to observe my cervical mucus, NOT to quit coffee and tea and even chocolates, NOT to do all the testing, NOT to keep thinking of having a baby...

I understand how you feel. I wish Mother Nature can be more fair. Those who engage in premarital sex should not strike jackpot. Let the legally married ones like us strike please.

shiseru

Women trying to get pregnant can sometimes become a bit of an obsession, don't you think so? Getting up everyday at a certain timing to take BBT, counting the dates, observing signs of ovuluation, etc. Perhaps we really should laid back a little, we are putting too much stress on ourselves.

mrs_eg

I understand how you feel. I wish Mother Nature can be more fair. Those who engage in premarital sex should not strike jackpot. Let the legally married ones like us strike please.

But sadly, life isnt always fair...

I understand that everything happens for a reason... thats why ive been thinking... wats the reason?? maybe my body is not tuned properly yet? maybe heaven thinks im not ready... maybe this maybe that.... and obviously I couldnt get any answer... hahaha...

mrs_eg

Women trying to get pregnant can sometimes become a bit of an obsession, dont't you think so? Getting up everyday at a certain timing to take BBT, counting the dates, observing signs of ovuluation, etc. Perhaps we really should laid back a little, we are putting too much stress on ourselves.
I too think that Im becoming crazy and hopelessly obsessed with TTC... I wish I am not so crazy over the whole matter but... it is so easier said than done.. because the truth is... I truly wish to have a baby...

But having said all these... I guess i seriously need to shift my focus somewhere else... pick up a hobby, a skill, a sport or what... Cos, Im afraid my prolonged obsession will lead to insanity...hahaha

Tig&P

ya... think be4 we got pregnant, we will be insane of always thinking tat we are pregnant liao!

Must really think of other things rather than always thinking that we may strike every mth.

mrs_eg

Will chanting "Im not stress" 3 times work???

"Im not stress... Im not stress.. Im not stress..."

Hahaha.... maybe it works a little... :tlaugh:

Tig&P

haha... Then wat shd i chant?

"must relax hoh... must relax hoh! must relax n work hoh":we2Randy-git:

Hee... :shyxxx: