Trying for Year 2010 Baby

shiseru

I think Winnie gal has an appointment to removecyst with KK? Did doctor said how long must you wait to conceive after removing your cyst?

26JMC, by standard usually get pregnant within 1 year of trying to conceive. A bit long horz... so have to faithfully do OT during our fertility period hopefully to increase the chance.

jal

Will chanting "Im not stress" 3 times work???

"Im not stress... Im not stress.. Im not stress..."

Hahaha.... maybe it works a little... :tlaugh:
Everyday without fail, I chant for the good fortune to be able to have my own family soon. I have no doubt my prayer wiill be answered soon. Perhaps the time isn't ripe yet.

Tig&P

my AF report today.... OMG.... I've given up! Won't be seeing gynae anymore... let's nature take it cause liao...! Weep Weep!
Oh! don't be mistaken, i'll still continue to TTC but now wasting my time to gynae n listen to their instruction anymore...

mrs_eg

Everyday without fail, I chant for the good fortune to be able to have my own family soon. I have no doubt my prayer wiill be answered soon. Perhaps the time isn't ripe yet.
I guess we will jus need to be patient n wait in faith...

i think i'm worse.. i use ovulation kit every month and every month i got positive and i BD on the day check positive and 2 days after that. 3 months oredi but haven got pregnant... i start to think issit my husband sperm problem? cos if i can get positive result on the ovulation kit that means i'm ovulating rite....

anyone here got the same problem like me? cos normally for couple who try to conceive but take long time is mostly woman problem like not ovulating regularly or cyst... but i check i got no cyst.. guess last resort will be doing HSG test liao....

this month gotta meet gynae to seek for consultation....

mrs_eg

i think i'm worse.. i use ovulation kit every month and every month i got positive and i BD on the day check positive and 2 days after that. 3 months oredi but have not got pregnant... i start to think issit my husband sperm problem? cos if i can get positive result on the ovulation kit that means i'm ovulating rite....

anyone here got the same problem like me? cos normally for couple who try to conceive but take long time is mostly woman problem like not ovulating regularly or cyst... but i check i got no cyst.. guess last resort will be doing HSG test ....

this month gotta meet gynae to seek for consultation....
I believe all of us here hav their own set of problems when it comes to TTCing... If not we wont be even in here ranting...Hahaha

anyway Im glad to have such forum for us to giv each other moral support!!!

shiseru

i think i'm worse.. i use ovulation kit every month and every month i got positive and i BD on the day check positive and 2 days after that. 3 months oredi but have not got pregnant... i start to think issit my husband sperm problem? cos if i can get positive result on the ovulation kit that means i'm ovulating rite....
Urine-based LH tests are generally 99-per-cent accurate and they are generally accepted as the best method of ovulation prediction available for women to use at home. But they are not foolproof. They can measure LH, but since LH can surge with or without the release of an egg, they can't indicate whether you have definitely ovulated after a positive response.

The whole thing about making babies can be pretty nerve-racking ya? How long have you been trying?

Urine-based LH tests are generally 99-per-cent accurate and they are generally accepted as the best method of ovulation prediction available for women to use at home. But they are not foolproof. They can measure LH, but since LH can surge with or without the release of an egg, they can't indicate whether you have definitely ovulated after a positive response.

The whole thing about making babies can be pretty nerve-racking ya? How long have you been trying?
married last year december...start really trying by calculating ovulation period is around july i think..... but july din use the test strip only calculate date ..august start to use the strip n got positive august, sept and oct...

shiseru

yap! will definitely inform you all if there is good news!
you all aso keep me inform too!

For the ovaluation & pregnancy strip, you can also get it from this source(My Baby My World) , whichi i've purchased online too.. (remember to go for registered). So far so good.... The cost is less than $1.

good luck to all!
Hey Tig&P, when use the O-strip, what will we see on the strip if we are not ovulating?

1) At least 1 line appears, be it the control line or the test line
2) Both lines will not appear

I used one today (never use before, made a mistake thought the lines will appear on the green side LOL but I think both lines never appear coz i test it too early, it's only 6 days counting from the first day of my AF :p

Mummy :)

I am also trying for another baby BUT DH say must wait till our DD is bigger if not she will be fighting for our attention. Coz she is only 1 year ++++.

jal

Hey Tig&P, when use the O-strip, what will we see on the strip if we are not ovulating?

1) At least 1 line appears, be it the control line or the test line
2) Both lines will not appear

I used one today (never use before, made a mistake thought the lines will appear on the green side LOL but I think both lines never appear coz i test it too early, it's only 6 days counting from the first day of my AF :p
Dear Shiseru,

If we are not ovulating, only the test line will appear. That test line must appear to show that the test kit is working properly. If it does not appear, use another test strip. Yeah Day 6 is too early. Even though my cycle is short, I dun test on Day 6. I start testing from Day 8 & I usually get a positive on Day 12.

shiseru

Dear Shiseru,

If we are not ovulating, only the test line will appear. That test line must appear to show that the test kit is working properly. If it does not appear, use another test strip. Yeah Day 6 is too early. Even though my cycle is short, I dont test on Day 6. I start testing from Day 8 & I usually get a positive on Day 12.
Thanks, 2nd try today yeah saw only the test line. Yesterday is the day 7, today is day 8. I suspect I am not ovulating due to depression.

Hope the jobs we have are not too stressful, motherhood is more important now...

Tig&P

Shiseru,
sorry for the late reply... think Jal has replied to u on my behalf...
U shd always see the test line even thought you are not ovulating..
Usually I've to test from D10 to D18, then i'll see the +ve (2 lines) on the OPK. Pple who has late AF will ovulate later too...
Like me, suga suga hv +ve, sometime 2 mth also don't hv (cos my AF 2 mths nv come).. irregular AF.

shiseru

Shiseru,
sorry for the late reply... think Jal has replied to you on my behalf...
you should always see the test line even thought you are not ovulating..
Usually I've to test from D10 to D18, then i'll see the +ve (2 lines) on the OPK. Pple who has late AF will ovulate later too...
Like me, suga suga have +ve, sometime 2 month also dont't have (cos my AF 2 mths never come).. irregular AF.
I read sometimes, even it shows +ve doesnt mean ovulating also T__T
I am using this month to try coz never use it before, hopefully I'll see a +ve later. Mine is 28 days cycle.

Are you on TCM to regulate your AF?

Tig&P

I'm not on TCM now... but would want to seek TCM's help on TTC.

Hv seen gynae since Jan this yr... , taken clomids X 4 cycles... think the med help me to regualte my AF to once a mth (31-34 days). So if not on clomid, my AF will haywire...
But i'm still not pregnant... hence hving disapptment every mth....

mrs_eg

I am also trying for another baby BUT dear husband say must wait till our dear daughter is bigger if not she will be fighting for our attention. Coz she is only 1 year ++++.
Jus to share, I remember I was already 6 yrs old when I first have a baby sister... And I was soooo Jealous of her to the extend I hated her presence... Jealous of all the attention she gets frm my parents... But I think my parents realized it... and talk to me abt it... somehow I became to understand whats going on... now as we grew up, even though the gap of 6 yrs, we are like "best friend forever"...

I feel it is really how the parents handle the situation... :)

shiseru

I'm not on traditional chinese medicine now... but would want to seek traditional chinese medicine's help on trying to concieve.
have seen gynae since Jan this your... , taken clomids X 4 cycles... think the med help me to regualte my AF to once a month (31-34 days). So if not on clomid, my AF will haywire...
But i'm still not pregnant... hence hving disapptment every month....

Sometimes it can be rather frustrating TTC, but let's keep trying, hopefully good news come shortly.

Argh I didnt know the test strips needs to be tested in a container of urine, I thought it can be held in our urine stream, guess I have been doing it wrong. hehe guess i didnt read the guide properly ^^

Tig&P

ya Shiseru,
u need to test it in a container to get the most accurate result... Do remember to use a clean container..

Actually, holding it under urine stream aso works if ur HCG is high...Cos my clinic don't give container....

26JMC

eh. i do it by hodling in the urine stream. let the strip wet for abt 5 to 10 sec then remove lor.
u will get used to it shiseru! :)
i 1st time used the strip also blur blur de. luckily the strip is cheap, can afford to test a few times if in doubt. haha

Sometimes it can be rather frustrating trying to concieve, but let's keep trying, hopefully good news come shortly.

Argh I didnt know the test strips needs to be tested in a container of urine, I thought it can be held in our urine stream, guess I have been doing it wrong. hehe guess i didnt read the guide properly ^^

Hello all

Just wanna update.

I am into my 7th month of trying to concieve.
Started seeing Chinse Doc 28 Sept at Thong Chai Medical.
I take chinese brewed medicine everyday for maintenence now.
Good to bring all your BBT Charts to any doc you go to, the charts are really helpful and save alot of time for Doc too.

I have very regular 27 or 28 day cycles and average Luteal Phase of 13-15 days. and my temp looking normal and good except no GOOD NEWS ....

Sent Hubby in for his SA (semen analysis) on 3 Oct at Mount E, will get the results when I go back to see Chinese Doc on 19 Oct.

Am going to see a gynae on 24 Oct, just to make sure none of my 'tubes' are blocked or anything. and to play safe, will hop to another gynae for 2nd opinion after 1st gynae just to be sure.

I think I have put in everything I can to do what I have to do.. sigh.. I am really desperate!
Baby Dust for Everyone and hope you'd have sticky bean that STICK there tight!!!!

It's been a long JOURNEY.

Last edited: