• Yes and pregnant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and unsuccessful trying to get pregnant still

• No

• Total voters

MummyJ Wannbe

Every woman always struggles between hopes and disappointments every single month when trying to conceive and turns our unsuccessful. For the man, they are always at their best when it comes to play, but a little lazy when they have to do "homework". The stress adds on worst..

I was recommended to a TCM by a friend, who was recommended by another friend. They all conceived successfully under TCM. My friend has a thyroid problem, went to gynae and tried hormones pills 3x but was unsuccessful and eventually successfully conceive under TCM treatments.

I had my TCM treatments on the 4th month now, the results were less or almost no cramps during menses but still no good news. My TCM doctor asked if i ever did a scan which i hadn't. Hence, i finally plucked up courage to went for a scan with Doctor Fong Yang at Mount E Novena.

My husband is 47 and i am 34. The results? My husband's results is perfectly fine and i have a slightly tilted womb towards the left/right and position nearer to the back rather than front. I never heard of a tilted womb before, even though Doc FY says it does not affect the ability to get pregnant, i am still very worried. A tilted womb causes back aches during menses. What i read online is it does have some or little difficulties in getting pregnant.
Doctor FY also mentions to my husband that i am extremely stress which makes conceiving difficult but heck~ I just could not get it over because of my husband's age and mine (which is reaching 35 high risk pregnancy), i am getting so anxious. I feel so frustrated with myself for not able to relax.

I'm also going for a xray on this coming week to check if there are any blockage in my tubes.

Anyone can share your story with me? I'm trying to get some comfort and hopes that i'll be ok.