Trying to conceive

hi all, I'm trying to conceive all this while, married 2 years +++, doctor say both of us dont't have any fertility problems, please advice & help.

Blanca

i want to tell all the women in the world with no child that there is hope for you all, because i was also a barren woman, i had no child for the past 8 years and i contacted my doctor and he told me that there is no way on earth that i can ever getting pregnant, because of my previous abortion i did for my ex husband, so i was confused and my husband was tired and told me that we should adopt a child, so i was so sad in such a way that i had to talk to a friend about adopting a child my friend told me to forget about adopting a child, with this she then introduced me to a spiritual leader whom i contacted and i explained everything to her and immediately she told me not to worry that all my problems will be solved, so i believed and did as she asked me, including applying her fertility medicine. After two week i went to the hospital for a total test and i found out that i was pregnant and today am now a mother, so if you are barren or childless kindly contact her on nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com and +441133201124

babydust86

TTC for 4 years and did fertility test only this yr.. dr said no problem for us so i did my own research and start on folic acid and my hubby on supplements as well. i has spotting and tender nips for 2 weeks but my pregnancy test is making me confused. clear blue digital showed not pregnant after i did my guardian test kit & gt a positive

Krishbav

Hi friends, its been 2 years since we got married. No baby yet. We plan to consult Dr.Urmila Babu for fundamental check. we are pass holders here. Is there any feedback on Dr.Urmila babu or any other suggestion of gynae? Thanks in advance

Amy90

Hi All, i've just started trying to conceive and about 1mth+ back i started on a pre-conception vitamins. my period has been quite regular over the past 3 months all same cycle days. However its now late 39 days from first day of last period. i have no pregnancy symptoms at all or period symptoms except for cramps which i have been having on and off for about 2 weeks now. negative pregnancy test on 36 days from first day of last period. i'm just wondering if its the pre-conception vitamin that is messing my cycle up. have anyone encountered the same issue?

Krishbav

Hi All, i've just started trying to conceive and about 1mth+ back i started on a pre-conception vitamins. my period has been quite regular over the past 3 months all same cycle days. However its now late 39 days from first day of last period. i have no pregnancy symptoms at all or period symptoms except for cramps which i have been having on and off for about 2 weeks now. negative pregnancy test on 36 days from first day of last period. i'm just wondering if its the pre-conception vitamin that is messing my cycle up. have anyone encountered the same issue?
If you dont mind share which vitamins you took? only Folic acid? Thank you