Trying to conceive

catkp

Hi, I am new to this forum, married for 5 years +++ and have been trying for a baby all this years but still no luck yet.

Both of us have try all sort of methods, modern and tradition but still no luck yet, even going for holidays.

I feel like my hubby is giving up trying.

Any advice from you all ?
Hi crystaljade, have you consult any gynae?

catkp

yes, few gynae, still no results yet.
mine gynae is Dr Peter Chew from Glenaegles Medical Centre. He very professional and passion on this..maybe u can consider...alternative both of you try to "Tiao Li" your body, toxic at the same time build up ur immune system (your heard the
Nutritional Immunology)...cos I heard some of the testimony after do tat they got pregnant...

junetan76

has anyone heard or tried the "beefertile" product?
I'm thinking of importing it to try out. But I'm unsure if my hubby or myself will develop any allergies.

Any advice?

has anyone heard or tried the "beefertile" product?
I'm thinking of importing it to try out. But I'm unsure if my hubby or myself will develop any allergies.

Any advice?
June

do you mean Royal jelly with bee pollen?
i only heard of this when it comes to help with TTC

junetan76

Hi faithmummy,

I'm unsure exactly what the product is. But I do know it is made of bee products.

I'm very keen to try it out, but worry of any possible allergies.

I used to take royal jelly but then my body got kinda bloated.

littlehamster

My aunt recommend royal jelly n bee pollen for ttc. Good example is my uncle m aunt, they got married late n ttc few years back, and aunt got condition n the meds she took make her infertile. Then they tried the royal jelly n bee pollen that my aunt intro, they got a girl this yr 4 years old Liao. Btw my uncle this yr 50+, aunt 40+

gingertea

It is another month of disappointment and i will have to do my test for block tubes. I am so worried. ya, worried for complication of my womb and other negative condition.

Any one did tube test before? Im having the appt tml at Mount Alvernia.

Pray for me please, Thanks.

Dragontail

gingertea, my BFF has blocked tubes and she has just done the IVF implantation couple of days ago at Kandang Kerbau Hospital.

As much as she was emotionally disturbed that the realization came as in the problem lies with her, and not her hubby, she is glad now she has come this far to have completed the IVF procedures. They have been trying the natural way for a year plus.

The option was given to her to do surgery to unblock the tubes. But she has chosen to go the IVF way.

Hope you may stay positive. It might not be blocked tubes.... even if so, there's always medical ways to help along. Hugs.

hi Gingertea, my very first visit to a gyn was early this year to Dr Ho and the first visit, he told me that i got blocked tubes on the right side. i was devastated to say the least. I went online and bought some natural herbs stuff (guess when one is hopeless, one will try anything). Anyway, on my second visit with him, he said there 's no blockage anymore. I found it very very odd. To cut long story short, i stopped seeing Dr Ho cos his waiting time is like 3 hours at least which i cant afford cos my boss will give me that dirty look when i come back from long lunches. So i recently went to Dr Geraldine Tan, she told me that there is no way to superficially scan for blocked tubes unless i go for scope or something. It makes me wonder if Dr Ho made a mistake or that herbs stuff i took worked miracle. I have not be been successful TTC. I think i will get a proper scope from Dr Geraldine next week when i see her. Whatever the outcome, i guess i will try to do the surgery to unblock the tubes, IVF seems to time-consuming. My work does not permit me to take so much time off :(

Paigepaige

Hi, i'm TTC almost a month ago and just recently i had intercourse with my husband and after 2-3 hours after the intercourse, i went to the toilet and saw some mucus discharge. It looks like white watery mucus. What does that mean? I don't think it's the left over sperm cus it should look like watery discharge. Does that mean I'm ovulating?

gingertea

thanks all

Hello all mums to be,

Happy 2013!! I went for my tube test and the result was good!! No blocked tube yet I felt strange and more worried..cos I don't know where the problem is. All I can do now is wait, try, destress and hope... Hoping for a snake baby.

quincy1986

i also dont know where my prob is.
but my hb has 50% abnormal sperm.
i am suspecting my body might be rejecting his normal sperms as well :(

adlinzul

YUJIEKANG is an age-old recipe used by LIUJUNCEN, a Chinese medical practitioner to release the medicinal properties of its herbs using a unique form of administration in accordance with the physiological characteristics of women. A purely natural Traditional Chinese Medicine, this is an excellent health product for women.
Good for those always experinece MISCARRIAGE, White Discharge, FIBROID & CYSTS.
Pls email me at aszul1980@hotmail.com if u are keen in using it ya Tq

Justina

Hi, i'm TTC almost a month ago and just recently i had intercourse with my husband and after 2-3 hours after the intercourse, i went to the toilet and saw some mucus discharge. It looks like white watery mucus. What does that mean? I don't think it's the left over sperm cus it should look like watery discharge. Does that mean I'm ovulating?
I think it's just your hubby's sperm discharging. Even so, you can still easily get pregnant because they are leftover sperm that travels up your body. Wear a panty liner or something after intercourse. :)

lalagal

Yeah, i agree with Justina. It happens to me sometimes too :)