Trying to get pregnant!

Patricia Teo

Hi guys!

i'm 28 this year. Me and my husband having been trying for a baby for a year and there's still nothing! We tried various methods from different sex positions to TCM medications but to no avail. I had even bought those female fertility test kits, ovulation test kits from local pharmacies. All various method you name it, i have tried it. The doctor says there's nothing wrong with me and my husband's reproductive system.

Is there anyone who have had a similar experience? What should i do??

Megan Leow

Hi Nancy,

i know how desperate you must have felt. I too had a similar experience trying to conceive, all different methods and going for countless doctor appointments. But i have came to realized it wasn't me who has fertile issues but my husband.

From what i am seeing, could it be that it's your husband who has fertile problems? Did he get checked??

I suggest you buy SPERM OK test kits from https://www.pointofcareintl.com/ to check the fertility of your husband and track your ovulation cycle to increase your chances of getting pregnant.

Hope it helps! Good Luck!

Ruby Yen

Hi maybe you can try chicken essence for pregnancy plan that contains several herbs for nourishing your ovum. My hubby and I had tried ttcing for 2yrs, it's a hard path to get pregnant for me because I have uterine fibroid that cause my menses irregular and feel painful during period. I went to tcm for tiaoing period condition about half year and drank Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence (pregnancy plan) for 3 months and I get pregnant successfully! Now I'm 24w pregnant now and I think maybe you can also have a try. Good luck!

ianwhitew

So many girls do not want children, they justify their position by saying that they want to live for their own pleasure, but we know that this is a matter of fear of responsibility.

Jantaray

There may be several reasons:) I had an imbalance of the hormones protection and progesterone. The hormone prolactin takes an active part in the work of the female reproductive system. But its excess is fraught with violations of the menstrual cycle and the processes of egg maturation. The fact is that high prolactin prevents the production of the pregnancy hormone progesterone, which is extremely important at the stage of conception, because it prepares the lining of the uterus for implantation of a fertilized egg. With a lack of progesterone, the fertilized egg simply will not be able to gain a foothold in the uterus and conception will not occur.

Last edited:

ZaydenBrady

Understand that there are incompatibilities between partners. I've tried harder than you. I've had to go to IVF and have multiple disgusting tests.

Lyayozoce

Understand that there are incompatibilities between partners. I've tried harder than you. I've had to go to IVF and have multiple disgusting tests.
I wasn't diagnosed with infertility. Everything was normal. But I couldn't get pregnant with my partner for almost 7 years. I studied techniques and went to prayers, oh yeah. And even there, I couldn't find the answers to my soul questions. Everything resolved itself when I found relaxation techniques here at https://www.massage-gun-guide.com/while-pregnant/. I tried to forget about my problems, didn't get my hopes up, and didn't even use birth control. Why should I? Four months later, I became a "mom-to-be."

conniechiwa

How about stress levels? If you and your SO are both healthy, then maybe check out other factors like stress that may contribute to failed conception. We experienced that before with our first, I asked my gynae Dr Jen Shek Wei what else we can do to improve our chances of pregnancy. From our routine checks he said I was healthy and okay, but maybe need to rest more and spend more time with hubby. We had a short second honeymoon then and soon became pregnant. Timing is important, and also listen to what your body tells you.

aglassteapot

I was very fortunate to get pregnant on my first try. I kept track of my menstrual cycle lengths (which are regular) and counted when the day of ovulation & fertile period is. I also made sure to try only after I had cleared a stressful period in my job. perhaps that also helped. good luck to all those on your journey to conceive!

check out my blog! sgmummychronicles.blogspot.com

LLT

Are you planning to get pregnant?

A research study titled Healthy Early Life Moments in Singapore (HELMS) has been initiated by KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital to optimise women’s metabolic health and mental wellness to improve fertility, lower the risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes, and promote the healthy growth of the child.

The team is actively recruiting up to 500 women planning to conceive, aged between 21 and 40 years, and with BMI 25-40 kg/m2, to provide them with an integrated maternal-child care plan from pre-pregnancy, throughout pregnancy and for the first 18 months after delivery.

Google kkh.com.sg/HELMS for more information.

Attachments

cesarvaldez

If you're on the journey to conceive, I recommend seeking guidance from the Health and Fertility Centre for Women. Their specialized approach to reproductive health combines expertise with compassionate care. The experienced team at the center offers comprehensive fertility assessments and personalized plans to optimize your chances of conception. Trust the Health and Fertility Centre for Women to support you on your path to parenthood with individualized fertility solutions tailored to your needs.