TTC Supplements

Cantaloupe

Dear ladies, can anyone recommend what are the essential supplements for ttc couples?
I just started to take Blackmores Conceive Well (CW), and nothing more.

1. EPO - Good especially helping on EWCM but gotta stop when it is close to Ovulation. So what is the correct way of consumption?
2. Royal Jelly - I am currently taking the one from Suntory, a very expensive maintenance. Any cheaper alternative?
3. Maca - It claims to enhance energy/stamina, arouse sexual desire, regulate imbalanced hormone. Any review? Can dh take it as well?
4. Zinc - Ok, essential minerals for dh's sperm.

I have also heard that dh should take folic acid as well when we are ttc. So can he take CW?

On top of the above mentioned, shall we also take multivitamin daily?

Sounds a lot.

EYA

Anyone? :eek:10::eek:10:
its best to take pre natal supplement. it consist of all the vitamins you need to prepare your body! :)
in addition, take Omega 3/ fish oil. zinc and selenium is good too, they can be found in the pre natal supp~!

Vivian Chen

Anyone? :eek:10::eek:10:
Hi, for me I took multivitamins, omega-3, and chicken essence for conceiving which is especially for nourishing ovum.
My hubby took multivitamins, zinc, fish oil, and also chicken essence (we bought it together but he's flavor is especially for nourish sperm) to help improve his sperm quality.