TTC: Using the Malay Traditional way :)

melcochas

Hi everyone,

We`ve been TTC for about a year now. I had a miscarriage in Aug 2010 and my period only came 10 weeks later (on 13th October 2010). And then my menses supposed to come on 10th November but it didn`t. So i went to fr a traditional massage with a malay lady. Two days later, my period came :)

What the massage lady said was that i had too much eggs not "popped". Which was the exact same thing my Gynae said. Gynae said i had PCOS. Currently i`m waiting for my period to end so that i can try again. hopefully the massage helps this time! :)

LuvMummy

Hi Melchochas,
So now you are going to both the traditional massage by a Malay lady & to Gynae?
But aniwaes are you ovulating well? Which Gynae you went to?

Apple Xie

Hi!!
Can U PM me where did you go for the traditional massage with the malay lady? Can share the contacts with me?

fizah123

Hi can Pm me the contact number?

Hi everyone,

We`ve been trying to concieve for about a year now. I had a miscarriage in Aug 2010 and my period only came 10 weeks later (on 13th October 2010). And then my menses supposed to come on 10th November but it didn`t. So i went to fr a traditional massage with a malay lady. Two days later, my period came :)

What the massage lady said was that i had too much eggs not "popped". Which was the exact same thing my Gynae said. Gynae said i had PCOS. Currently i`m waiting for my period to end so that i can try again. hopefully the massage helps this time! :)