Tui Na /TCM to increase breast milk supply

Mom jewel

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has tried using traditional Chinese medicine or tui na/accupressure to help increase breast milk supply. My prev pregnancies all had low supply despite taking domperidone, fenugreek and drinking papaya fish soup. Also did daily breast massage. Not much help. Please share!

mswong

Just need to pump more frequent. Try 2-3 hours and at least once between 1am-6am. I took all the stuffs you're mentioned but did not help me at all. But when i pump more frequent at night helps a lot between one to two Weeks.
Jia you.

sspy1206

Hi i am new here and i am a breastfeeding mum now for my 10mths old daughter. I believe this reply no longer valid to you @mom jewel, but i just would like to share my traditional chinese medicine herbs that i am taking recently. Hope other mums may benefit from it if try. it uses those traditional herbs. I tried for 7 bags and my milk supply went up from 80ml/day to 220ml/day. I am not sure how long this can last. But i feel very happy to see e results. Anyone interested, can pm Mrs Khoo at 91zero4 0625 for the herbs. You may mention recommended by sspy1206 to get some discounts.

Last edited: