Tuition and Enrichment Centres

coco^v^

Any good recommendations on any tuition/education centres around Simei or Tampines area? How about centres like Learning Point (Eastpoint), Han Language Centre (EP), Mind Stretch (Tampines) etc.

Any recommendations or feedback is appreciated. TIA.

coco^v^

How come mine got no response at all? I thought I saw quite a number of mummy here staying in Simei? :eek:10:

Yvonne Chua

Hi,

Maybe you would like to try Hans Language Center in AMK. They do have tution on-line. My daughter is now P6, she joined them since P5 on English Enrichment and Chinese oral. She enjoyed the lesson very much. It also solve my logistics problem. Wanted my son to join the English P4 tuition but not enough student to start a class. If you interested, give them a call to have a trial lesson.

Cheers,:red:

Yvonne

Yvonne Chua

Hi,

Although the center is at AMK, but you don't have to be there. Is on-line tuition, you can be in any part of Singapore as long as you can access internet. Just connect your computer with internet connection, tuition at home via Web conference. It really works well for me as I don't have the logistics problem.

Rgds
Yvonne

kitty

Hi,

Although the center is at AMK, but you don't have to be there. Is on-line tuition, you can be in any part of Singapore as long as you can access internet. Just connect your computer with internet connection, tuition at home via Web conference. It really works well for me as I don't have the logistics problem.

Rgds
Yvonne
This's interesting,can share the website?Thanks

but do consider what is it that your child needs lah.

doesn't mean go tuition and/or enrichment centre is for the better of your child :)

MrsTing

Yup.. I still think that private tuition is a more effective means of improving my girl's grades as the tutor is able to focus all her energy and attention on her. And she has really shown substantial improvements in her grades. I think a part of her success should be owed to her tutor as she really has the ability to motivate my daughter to do her best.

Just my 2 cents. :)

Last edited:

stonston

Daddy D, most poly courses list maths as one of the prerequisites. some polys are flexi, they let u in on the condition u must retake ur o level maths n pass it.

coco^v^

Tutors' before-&-after boast irks schools, parents

:: SmartLab ::

Any1 tried SmartLab.... so many branches in SG... shld be good bah....
From Pri - JC.... steady...
JC still tuition?! I thought shld be independent ...

By the way, heard if O'Level fail Maths... cannot go JC/Poly .... crazy crazy.... last time only fail English then cannot...

:)
It's true, even in my time. I failed only Maths but passed all with abv average and good results but could not. :bmad:

coco^v^

Any GOOD, EXPERIENCED and RESPONSIBLE tutor for the upper primary level to recommend? MUST be strong in MATHS. Thanks.

auntybrenda

Jus my personnal comment
that time i send my child to ku***
the teaching over there not really good. The teacher was fierce n impolite.
I change to another one which is upt**** centre.
studies in big group the cost is cheaper, in tuition centre the teacher focus is not on my child.
I oso tried home tuition. The price might be more but i saw improvement.
maybe you can consider.:err:

a1tuition

HI ! This is Miss Goh! I specialize in Biology and Chemistry

I am opening up 2 group tuition classes for sec 3 and o lv biology in khatib(3 students max)
-4 years of tutoring experience
-NUS life science undergrad
-guarantee a pass
-taught students from cheung cheng(yishun), Mayflower, Bishan Park , NJC, CJC

Do email me at a1tuition@live.com the following to secure a place:

Name:
School:
Subject:
Level:
Preferred timing:

Sec 3: 100/4 lsns
Sec 4: 120/4 lsns

You may email me for JC level, I'll consider opening up classes if there are enough students

limsc74

Yup.. I still think that private tuition is a more effective means of improving my girl's grades as the tutor is able to focus all her energy and attention on her. And she has really shown substantial improvements in her grades. I think a part of her success should be owed to her tutor as she really has the ability to motivate my daughter to do her best. I have engaged my tutor through a tuition agent called Cheryl. Do contact her at 93836818 if you are looking for qualified private tutors. She's quite efficient.

Hi Mrs Ting , how much is the tutor charging per hour. I'm looking for a tutor for my Pri 4 girl oso

coco^v^

HI ! This is Miss Goh! I specialize in Biology and Chemistry

I am opening up 2 group tuition classes for sec 3 and o lv biology in khatib(3 students max)
-4 years of tutoring experience
-NUS life science undergrad
-guarantee a pass
-taught students from cheung cheng(yishun), Mayflower, Bishan Park , NJC, CJC

Do email me at a1tuition@live.com the following to secure a place:

Name:
School:
Subject:
Level:
Preferred timing:

Sec 3: 100/4 lsns
Sec 4: 120/4 lsns

You may email me for JC level, I'll consider opening up classes if there are enough students
Hi Miss Goh, sorry to say but I think you have ridden on the wrong thread because we are looking for primary sch tutors, not sec sch's. :)

coco^v^

Yup.. I still think that private tuition is a more effective means of improving my girl's grades as the tutor is able to focus all her energy and attention on her. And she has really shown substantial improvements in her grades. I think a part of her success should be owed to her tutor as she really has the ability to motivate my daughter to do her best. I have engaged my tutor through a tuition agent called Cheryl. Do contact her at 93836818 if you are looking for qualified private tutors. She's quite efficient.

Hi Mrs Ting, mind providing more info on this tutor and update your child's progress pls? TIA.

mooners

Do you mind sharing her charges per hour , i'm looking for tutor around Tampines for P3 & 4 boys. Dont mind group study and prefer go to tutor place. Can email me at jl1jl2mel@yahoo.com.sg.