Tuition for all levels

jackjason

Are you looking for experienced tutors for your child? Our friendly tutors are NUS graduates who have been teaching for at least 7 years. We are located 5 minutes away from Lakeside MRT and provide a comfortable and conducive environment for learning. If 1-on-1 tuition is not to your liking, we also offer group tuition classes for more flexibility. We offer tuition class for primary school syllabus all the way up till A level syllabus! Look no further if you require last minute crash course to prepare you for the big PSLE, O levels or A levels!

Primary 1-6 Subjects offered:
English, Mathematics, Science, Chinese

Secondary 1-5 Subjects offered:
English, Chinese, Mathematics, Science, Elementary Mathematics, Additional Mathematics.
Chemistry, Physics, Biology : IP/Pure/Combined
Combined Science
Economics
POA

Junior College Subjects offered:
General Paper (H1), Mathematics (H1/H2), Chemistry (H1/H2), Physics (H1/H2), Biology (H1/H2), Economics (H1/H2)

Call 65659126 or visit https://www.facebook.com/HappyTutorsLearningCentre for more information.

Terabithia

Hi, you can try using the Findapro app to find a good tutor for your child. The app gives you a list of tutors you can choose from and they are verified and have reviews too. You can chat with them and fix a good tutor. I myself hired a piano tutor through this app and I feel the service and tutor is good so far!

Jason T

Hi! I'm a Cambridge law undergraduate looking to home tutor students who seek improvements in their English, Literature or History.

I specialize in teaching the International Baccalaureate Diploma programme (IBDP), as I was a student from ACS(Independent), but am open to teaching students from other all other academic tracks at any age.

- Scored a perfect score in the IBDP exams (45)
- Have tutored numerous students from ACS(Independent), Global Indian International School, UWC, SJI, Secondary schools etc; students have improved significantly in their results
- Accepted to Trinity College, Cambridge, to read Law in 2017.
- Won several English competitions and can guide students on what makes essays coherent, persuasive and personal.

I am free on weekends. The rates are $60 per hour for Junior College students, and flexible depending on standard (PSLE, O or A Level).

You can reach me at 93682353. Thanks!

Highly recommend Ms Vivien Le from Le Xue Education. She taught in Catholic High and is very good and patient in teaching the students. Many of her students jumped grades in PSLE under her guidance.
Contact Le Xue Education here:
☎65541683
83237619 (Whatsapp)

llugguss

I know that experience is important, but it's worth thinking about how much additional material is needed. Personally, it helps me to deal with small mistakes and grammatical errors. If you are interested, this tool can be found by googling ProofreadingPal free coupon. In my university studies, it gave me great opportunities and chances to pass all my exams with success.

gwendolyn2601

Hello parents,

My name is Gwen.
Hello parents!

My name is Gwen. More about myself:
- Business graduate from NTU
- Score 'As' for Math and Chinese for both PSLE and 'O' Level
- Planning to further study
- Experience in teaching both mainstream and special needs children
- Experience in teaching Primary Math and Chinese

What students and parents reviewed:
- fun and engaging
- kind and patient
- ensure student understand concept before moving on

Rates are really affordable as i am not doing this as full time job. I would really love to help and educate children.

Do PM me or email me at gwendolyn2601@gmail.com . Thanks and stay safe,
Gwen