Turbo Italia

linamummy

Here is something interesting to share with all mummies thinking of getting new stuff for your kitchen. Turbo turns 40 years old this June!

TURBO’s 40th anniversary promotion

• Buy TURBO Italia products (S$240 and above in a single receipt) and purchase a Joyoung Multifunction Soymilk Maker DJ13C-D08D (S) (UP S$268) at 37% off (S$168).
  • Buy TURBO Italia products (S$540 and above in a single receipt) and purchase a Joyoung Multifunction Soymilk Maker DJ13C-D08D (S) (UP S$268) at 44% off (S$148).

A trusted Italian brand. Contractors may not know this promotion yet so arm yourself with this knowledge!

tammysow

woah turbo is 40 years old. it means my family have been using them for 2 decades - half their age. hahaha.

linamummy

I would love to get my hands on a joyoung soy milk maker. can be used to make jam, smoothies, mango sago, cream soup and many more yummy dishes! save time cooking them too.

sassylady

Pretty cool. Joyoung is quite a good brand. Saw a demo at a departmental store last week - it really works! Yummy smooth soya milk! It is better to make your own soya milk.

tammysow

I agree healthier and yummier too. I would definitely prefer homemade soymillk over store bought ones. You can control the thickness and sweetness that way - not forgetting the freshness too! My family and I are heath food lovers - this joyoung soy milk ranked the top few appliances to own.

linamummy

I agree healthier and yummier too. I would definitely prefer homemade soymillk over store bought ones. You can control the thickness and sweetness that way - not forgetting the freshness too! My family and I are heath food lovers - this joyoung soy milk ranked the top few appliances to own.

Wow homemade soy milk sounds yummy. Followed them on Facebook and saw their recipes. It doesn't take long - only about 25 mins to prepare a delicious drink.

As a homemaker, I really like Turbo Italia products. What an interesting deal. Buy any of their products above $240 then you can get this cool soy milk maker - its quite a steal. I have one joyoung soy milk maker and i been using mine for almost a year now. Makes my life a lot easier when I need to quickly prepare a meal - just 30 mins for porridge or a simple dessert.