Turkish Airlines

maryramp

Turkish Airlines has announced plans for a new nonstop service between Gatwick and Antalya.

The twice weekly route will launch on April 4, with flight TK1162 departing on Thursday at 2205 (arriving 0430 the following day) and Saturday at 2115 (arriving 0340 the following day).

The return leg TK1161 will leave Antalya on Thursday at 1840 (arriving into Gatwick at 2110) and on Saturday at 1750 (arriving 2020).

Located on Turkey’s southwest coast, Antalya is considered the gateway to the Turkish Riviera, popular for coastal tourism and golf.

If you fly like that all the time, you can go crazy. This is designed to attract customers to the tourist country. Such a nervous environment will contribute to panic and also increase the risk of non-compliance with safety rules in emergency situations and, accordingly, increase the risk to citizens' life and health. I'm not always ready to spend on tickets. If I do not have business flights 20 % of what I used to get. And I think once the country is ready to take tourists in such numbers, it is worth offering discounts on last-minute tours and not just being prepared to get money for staying in a hotel.