Tutor For Pre-school and Primary 1 to 6 English, Maths, Chinese and Science

AppleChua

Hi Parents. I am Chua Xin Ping, but you can call me Apple. I am a 19 year old soon-to-be poly student and a Higher Nitec Beauty and Spa Management Graduate. I was a volunteer tutor at First Love Student Care Centre, and had taught children from P1 to P6 - English, Chinese, Mathematics and Science. Many of them have improved a lot, from a D or C to a B at least, thus I believe I have the ability to teach your child well. .

My PSLE results are.
English - B
Chinese - A
Mathematics - B
Science - B

The price rate is $120 per month, 4 lessons per month and 1hr 30 mins per session. If you would like to go by per session, I charge $20 per hour.

For Group Tuition, the price rate is $100 per person for every month, 4 lessons and 1 hr 30 mins per session. If you would like go to by per session, I charge $25 per hour.

If you would like, your child can be tutored at my house too, where I am located at Jurong West St 64.

Due to upcoming school schedule, I am available to teach on weekends, 10am to 4pm.

Every Twice or Thrice a week, I will update you on your child progress.

I will not just motivate your child using materials that they love, but I will too motivate psychologically, telling them there is no such thing as the End.

I believe every student can succeed as it is a matter of fact, how much effort they put in. I also believe, with the right guidance, they can be mold into success.

If you are interested, Please Contact me Apple @ 85330419 or email me @ chuaxinping97@gmail.com

Last edited:

baobaotan

English class@ Marine Parade Central

For P4 - JC

Dear Parents, come and discover the most suitable school for your children.

Our classes are taught by Mr. Daniel Ong, who was a former officer with the Planning Division of the Ministry of Education. He has also mentored many students; this, includes former national athletes, school debaters, and other top students. Daniel also has experience teaching foreign students

Our English classes are conducted in small groups of no more than 6 students per class.

We provide all the learning materials for the students. No additional charges are required apart from the monthly fees.

Our classroom is fully air-conditioned, and we provide free wi-fi connection (and laptops for students) to search for information, when they on exercises. ( pm me for pic)

The rates are as below:

$200 per month for upper primary (2 hrs x 4 lessons per month)
$220 per month for lower secondary (2 hrs x 4 lessons per month)
$240 per month for upper secondary (2 hrs x 4 lessons per month)
$260 per month for JC (2 hrs x 4 lessons per month)

Stop paying for English tuition that does not lead to Real Improvement.

Pm me to arrange for a free learning needs assessment, and experience the difference today. :)

amberT

I have been sending my kids to a centre in bedok. My daughter(sec2) is doing great. She has been with them since P3. My son is in p4 now is with them in their tpy centre. PM or email me if any of u are interested.

nemesis1983

SYF Learning Lab.jpg

A new Chinese Tuition Center coming to Ang Mo Kio Ave in October 2016!

SYF Learning Lab,资优学习乐园,located at Blk 114 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4, will commence class in mid October. Enrollment for 2017 classes has opened!

Why choose us?
1. Our teachers are NIE trained and previously MOE teachers.
2. Premises is comfortable and conducive for learning. Fully air-conditioned and spacious.
3. Small group teaching (max 8 students in our biggest classroom).
4. Reasonable rates. Starting from $30 per session. 1 session per week.
5. After school care service available (limited slots).

Opening Promotion: Sign up for 1 month class (4 sessions) and get 4 days of intensive class FREE (1.5 hours per session) during the 4 days of PSLE marking day!

Feel free to email us at syflearninglab@gmail.com for more details.

Highly recommend Ms Vivien Le from Le Xue Education. She taught in Catholic High and is very good and patient in teaching the students. Many of her students jumped grades in PSLE under her guidance.
Contact Le Xue Education here:
☎65541683
83237619 (Whatsapp)

WorriedMummy34

Was doing some googling around looking for PSLE math materials for my son. Came across this website which was created by a Singaporean tutor and he curated PSLE Math notes which is Among Us themed. Thought that I could share this resource with other parents/students who might need these notes. The Among Us characters are pretty interesting and definitely adds some flair to the notes. My son likes it alot. I like it too because... its free.
Link: achieveacademycentre.wixsite.com/website

gwendolyn2601

Hello parents!

My name is Gwen. More about myself:
- Business graduate from NTU
- Score 'As' for Math and Chinese for both PSLE and 'O' Level
- Planning to further study
- Experience in teaching both mainstream and special needs children
- Experience in teaching Primary Math and Chinese

What students and parents reviewed:
- fun and engaging
- kind and patient
- ensure student understand concept before moving on

Rates are really affordable as i am not doing this as full time job. I would really love to help and educate children.

Do PM me or email me at gwendolyn2601@gmail.com . Thanks and stay safe,
Gwen

ethan1337

Hey all, we are a group of graduates from ACS independent starting an online tuition class for primary and secondary students!

We currently only offer mathematics lessons at a flat fee of $20 an hour. Also, refer a friend to enjoy $10 off the class.

Classes will begin in 2 weeks time feel free to find out more by contacting us!

Attachments

Highly recommend Ms Vivien Le from Le Xue Education. She taught in Catholic High and is very good and patient in teaching the students. Many of her students jumped grades in PSLE under her guidance.
Contact Le Xue Education here:
☎65541683
83237619 (Whatsapp)