Twin babies

marshmallows

Absolutely, though chances r higher if there's been twin births in the family history.

Actually genetic wise comes from mother side, not father side cos of the ability of women to release more than 1 egg during ovulation. Doesn't rely on father side cos men produces millions of sperms anyway during an ejeculation.

Twins r also likely to occur in older women (above 35) due to hormonal changes where it may cause the body to release more than 1 egg.

Last edited:

Carlisle

Absolutely, though chances r higher if there's been twin births in the family history.

Actually genetic wise comes from mother side, not father side cos of the ability of women to release more than 1 egg during ovulation. Doesn't rely on father side cos men produces millions of sperms anyway during an ejeculation.

Twins r also likely to occur in older women (above 35) due to hormonal changes where it may cause the body to release more than 1 egg.

Wow really? thank you for the information...

pinkiepiglet

same here...i have identical twins. but no family history on either side.

was told by the doctor that mine is the first set to conduct history. LOL.

sannu123

its amazing post !!!! thanks a lot for the nice information here......it is so good !!

Cakhcakh

Found this article online... (What are the Odds of Having Twins)
Are the Odds in your Favor?

Here are a few factors that you ought to consider when weighing the likelihood of giving birth to twins.

• Family history - If you, your mother and grandmother are fraternal twins, then the chances are higher that you could be producing twins yourself. Please note what we just said: “chances are higher”. Just because this is the case does not mean you WILL give birth to twins.

• Use of fertility drugs - Information gathered on the Net suggested that if you’re taking fertility drugs or undergoing fertility treatments, there is a 1 in 38 chance that you could have twins. The same information we read said that if you’re taking the drug Clomid, you increase your odds at 1 out of 5!

• Your age - If you’re 45 and older, there is a strong likelihood that twins may be coming your way. Scientific studies have revealed that 17% of women in this age group give birth to twins.

Found this article online... (What are the Odds of Having Twins)
Are the Odds in your Favor?

Here are a few factors that you ought to consider when weighing the likelihood of giving birth to twins.

• Family history - If you, your mother and grandmother are fraternal twins, then the chances are higher that you could be producing twins yourself. Please note what we just said: “chances are higher”. Just because this is the case does not mean you WILL give birth to twins.

• Use of fertility drugs - Information gathered on the Net suggested that if you’re taking fertility drugs or undergoing fertility treatments, there is a 1 in 38 chance that you could have twins. The same information we read said that if you’re taking the drug Clomid, you increase your odds at 1 out of 5!

• Your age - If you’re 45 and older, there is a strong likelihood that twins may be coming your way. Scientific studies have revealed that 17% of women in this age group give birth to twins.
thanks!I would say this to my cousin because she want to have a twin babies..

sept2980

mummies i have full range of abbott milk from stage 1 onwards.

enfa, nestle also have

keen whats app 91290316

sg source