Type of swimming floats?

jasobias

hehe you are not alone cos me too am hestitating due to this reason as well cos my baby son is still having his bath in his baby bath tub.. i also need advice on the bathing issue and also do you let your baby wear diaper which is meant for swimming like what huggies is having?? i have been wanting to buy it recently but can't find it at any of the NTUC whereby i used to see it..

dear mommies, kindly advice..
toys r us at suntec is selling those swim diapers.
I shower baby after she swims.Just carry her like normal then shower her.Since she gets to cling on me she doesnt mind.

candy_ian

Hi mummies
I've got a stupid question here...can i know how you shower your baby after the swim? I've been always wanted to bring dear son to public pool, but due to the above, I'm hesitating. Can any mummies please advise me? Thanks so much.
i bring my son swimming every wk n i shower him there. i bring along inflatable tub n big thermos with hot water to bath him in the tub with after adding cool water.

chelle

I also dun bathe my 9 mths old son after bathe.
Just clean him with wet hanky and wipe with towel.

I use the sit-in float and my boy was so happy in it coz he get to splash the water with his hands! He even screamed happily when the water splashed onto his face!

Instead of swim diapers, i bought a kind of swim nappies from Mothercare.
Is like a underwear for babies to wear underneath swimsuit!

suicul

Hi mummies,

where did you all buy the neck float or sit-in float? Thanks.
i saw the neck float selling at harbourfront level 3 which is the same level as mothercare, near the toilets n lifts area.. the shop has swimming lessons and massages sessions service provided for babies.. they also sells other kinds of baby floats but not sure if it is more expensive than what we can find at kiddy palace.