unfaithful anxiety

vinithe

Hi mummies,
I found out that in my husband phone there is a china girl message, calling my husband "哥哥" and asking my husband to leave a command. my husband didn't reply message.

do you think my husband has committed adultery? or its just a scam?

I'm very curious, because I saw like an advertisement message from sg888sg.com in his inbox too..

I guess you mean 'comment'?
I think is just spam ba. Sometimes I do have those weird messages sending to me as well.
But had to say, usually such site won't sent 'spam' message...
You may like to investigate further

Jacobite

Not worry. Don't jump to conclusions. You're wasting your nerves on this message. I think this is scammers or regular spam I'm sure if you go and relax now, you'll realize that this is a stupid cause for concern. If you don't know how to relax, then listen to my recipe. Start your morning with a meditation session and take a bath with sea salts. If you don't have time for this, take soothing oils with each meal. They calm your nerves very quickly. When I found them on healthcanal.com without hesitation, I bought 3 pieces. This oils helped me many times.

Last edited:

llugguss

I often saw such messages in my husband's email, it's just spam, don't be offended by your husband) I remember how I started to be jealous of some young girl because I saw her words towards him in the mailbox, it upset me and made me anxious because I was no longer young and it seemed to me that my husband had stopped loving me. I then started sleeping restlessly and taking sedatives because I didn't know what was wrong with me or why another girl was texting my husband. Sometimes it got to such a point of paranoia that even a sedative did not help me, only cheap kratom, which I managed to buy once. It helped me calm down and find the strength to sort it all out. because I have already learned that this is unnecessary spam that comes to a lot of people

Last edited: