urgent! any PD open on sundays?

sugarcookie

Hi missblue,

I've been searching for a PD that opens on Sunday too. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any.

If it is an emergency, you will have to bring your child to KK Children's A&E.

wenz

If you r uncomfortable with Kandang Kerbau Hospital like me then you can go Mt A A&E...i would rather go there than Kandang Kerbau Hospital~:tlaugh:
same here, would rather go Mt A a&e since my PD is at Mt A too...
been to the a&e twice before, service was fast and gd~

LoVeS

same here, would rather go Mt A a&e since my pediatrician is at Mt A too...
been to the a&e twice before, service was fast and good~
ya tats wat my gf told me too tat the service is fast n gd as i told her my twice bad experience wif KKH alrdy~ I DIE aso wont go to KKH anymore !! :wong19:

candy_ian

Haha. I agree waiting hrs at kk is very long.. But the drs there r very much more betta at handling little babies as they see more of them daily but even for me I would go to mt a if need to b seen in the middle of the night or any other times when clinic not open.. I used to work there n pretty much know most of the ppl there so it gives me more security by knowing which dr is betta

LoVeS

Haha. I agree waiting hours at kk is very long.. But the drs there r very much more betta at handling little babies as they see more of them daily but even for me I would go to mt a if need to b seen in the middle of the night or any other times when clinic not open.. I used to work there n pretty much know most of the ppl there so it gives me more security by knowing which dr is betta
i dun agree tat seeing more kids means they r better in handling kids~ If nt i wont be experiencing so many unhappy matters frm them~

missblue18

is heather okay?
Hi heather is ok now...she had a bad fall off the bed and also had cough n phelgm plus tat weekend we were leaving for malaysia....thanks for ur concern she's better now we brought her to a GP tat day and when we came back we brought her to a PD

veronica

I understand those Dr at A&E regardless of which hospitals are not PDs right. If it is, i rather go th GP.

I have been to East Shore's A&E and they told us their DRs are generally GPs.

cmeilim

our PD at Children's Medical Clinic at Bishan St 13, near the town centre, opens on Sundays.

apollo

I understand those Dr at A&E regardless of which hospitals are not PDs right. If it is, i rather go th GP.

I have been to East Shore's A&E and they told us their DRs are generally GPs.
yes all are normal GPs. if u want PD, have to get the nurse to call for u. we sent ds to Mt A A&E b4, we requested for his PD to come down, so the nurse called for us. but do note that the charges will be much more higher as the PD come all the way bk to hospital just for ur kid. and the PD might not come down too, the nurse only will help u to call, doesnt mean PD confirm will come. if PD dont come, ur kid still hav to see the GP there =)

angelwendy

Hi mummy.. sorry i know is quite late now.. but hope that someone can answer me... can MT A A&E paid by CDA Acct??

apollo

Hi mummy.. sorry i know is quite late now.. but hope that someone can answer me... can MT A A&E paid by CDA Acct??
no cannot.. by CC, NETS or cash =)

Mt A only has GP. if u wan PD, has to ask them to call PD bk. and they will tell u the consultation fee for PD to come down is ard $200-$400 (depending on hw the pd charge u) exclude medi..

*happy*_*mum*

Dr Edmund Koh's clinic in Tiong Bahru is open on Sundays. He is at : Blk 46 Jalan Bukit Ho Swee #01-878 Tel:62737303. Hope it helps.

cmeilim

i went to dr edmund koh once when my DS1 was a newborn in its first month, and i found his medication too heavy. didn't go back to him since. just for mummies' reference here. =)

*happy*_*mum*

My experience with Dr Edmund Koh has been wonderful. I find him a knowlegdeable doctor and his medication effective. Anyway, to each his own; we see the doctor we are comfortable with.