Urgent~~Dumex Mamil Gold Off Shelves???

babymoon

This morning I heard from my friend that Dumex Mamil Gold stage 1-3 off shelves??? :eek:
Anybody heard about this news??? My babymoon taking stage 3, so dunno how and dunno what to do at this moment..

SH74

Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore - Home

Voluntary Recall of Some Mamex and Mamil Gold Products by Danone Dumex Due to findings of Book Lice on the Outside of the Unopened Foil Seal of a Few Products

Danone Dumex Singapore has notified AVA that the company is conducting a voluntary recall of some Mamex and Mamil products in Singapore because book lice was found on top of the unopened foil seal of a limited number of the products. There was no book lice found in the products. Details of the affected products are described below.

Outer shipping cartons used to pack the affected products were identified by the company as the possible source of the book lice.

Consumers need not to be alarmed by the recall as there is no indication that the products have been contaminated. AVA has also not received any complaints of this nature.

Consumers may contact Danone Dumex at Tel: 1800 265 3188 (Monday – Friday; 9am – 6 pm) should they have any questions regarding the recall.

Product details:
Mamex Gold Step 1 – 700 g
Mamil God Step 2 – 700g
Mamil Gold Step 3 – 800 g Regular and Honey​

Sparkletots

I just visited AVA website.

Says" Voluntary Recall of Some Mamex and Mamil Gold Products by Danone Dumex Due to findings of Book Lice on the Outside of the Unopened Foil Seal of a Few Products
Danone Dumex Singapore has notified AVA that the company is conducting a voluntary recall of some Mamex and Mamil products in Singapore because book lice was found on top of the unopened foil seal of a limited number of the products. There was no book lice found in the products. Details of the affected products are described below.
Outer shipping cartons used to pack the affected products were identified by the company as the possible source of the book lice.
Consumers need not to be alarmed by the recall as there is no indication that the products have been contaminated. AVA has also not received any complaints of this nature.
Consumers may contact Danone Dumex at Tel: 1800 265 3188 (Monday – Friday; 9am – 6 pm) should they have any questions regarding the recall.
Product details:
Mamex Gold Step 1 – 700 g
Mamil God Step 2 – 700g
Mamil Gold Step 3 – 800 g Regular and Honey"

I think I only have the 1.6kg ones at home. Gotta go check. Sigh...​