urgent need advice

chuaeil

Hi all mummies,
I need advice for home make brown rice. I just start my baby on ceral i understand for the start must mix in BM like water for her to start but how many tea spoon and in future if wants to make it into ceral how many tea spoon to put leh??? Thanks a million

Eileen

autumn82

Hi all mummies,
I need advice for home make brown rice. I just start my baby on ceral i understand for the start must mix in BM like water for her to start but how many tea spoon and in future if wants to make it into ceral how many tea spoon to put leh??? Thanks a million

Eileen
U mean u wanna mix BM wif brown rice for feeding rite? Erm.. Depends on the consistency u want to feed bb. Thicker then lesser BM? Usually for myself, when I just started DS on cereal, I'll mix like 2 teaspoons of cereal to 20ml of milk, then next day 4 teaspoons of cereal to 1oz of milk, next day 1 tablespoon to 1oz of milk..

chuaeil

U mean u wanna mix BM wif brown rice for feeding rite? Erm.. Depends on the consistency u want to feed bb. Thicker then lesser BM? Usually for myself, when I just started DS on cereal, I'll mix like 2 teaspoons of cereal to 20ml of milk, then next day 4 teaspoons of cereal to 1oz of milk, next day 1 tablespoon to 1oz of milk..
hi thanks for the reply... can call me? you got my no rite?

dety

i heard that it's good to give cereal for the first solib food. but for my both kids, i always start giving them fruit juice. start from once a day. then next week twice aday. if baby is eating well... can start giving porridge once aday+fruit once aday. then increase porridge twice aday+fruit once aday. then prorridge three times aday+once aday fruit.now my second child has porridge three times aday+twice fruit.you can put vegs to the porridge and egg yolk(once aday). i never mix the milk into their meal.that's what i did. until now my children have no problem with their meal. they eat well.

Porukadotzu

hi, as for cereal i tink there's instruction on the box on how many spoon you need for 1st time feeding... but 1st time feeding hv to be very watery (alot of milk), this just to make your baby get used to the cereal taste.

then day by day increase the consistency loh..

within a month your baby should able to eat porridge like consistency.

as for brown rice, my mil bought the one that already grinded into powder, so i just need to stir in water then bring to boil untill it became a porridge.

so far i hv mix with pumpkin, carrot, spinach, fish or sumtime just mix with 1 spoon of milk.

i found that cooking the powder brownrice much easier than hv to slow cook the brown rice...

chuaeil

i heard that it's good to give cereal for the first solib food. but for my both kids, i always start giving them fruit juice. start from once a day. then next week twice aday. if baby is eating well... can start giving porridge once aday+fruit once aday. then increase porridge twice aday+fruit once aday. then prorridge three times aday+once aday fruit.now my second child has porridge three times aday+twice fruit.you can put vegs to the porridge and egg yolk(once aday). i never mix the milk into their meal.that's what i did. until now my children have no problem with their meal. they eat well.
Hi thanks for your reply,
I hear of giving fruits for start too. I intend to give apple for a start. You do it in a puree form?

chuaeil

eh....how u noe arh?

i am really eating it now lehz

we got telepathy or u install cctv?
lol....lol.... cancan mum.... we are talking abt the brown rice lah.... in the end i go and buy the healthy time brown rice one. lol.
My baby very toublesome cos she dont to drink from the bottle so have to spoon feed her then ah yo like a mess in the end force to drink from bottle.lol
I bought the teething biscuit but not from healthy time from other organic brand.lol....

autumn82

lol....lol.... cancan mum.... we are talking abt the brown rice lah.... in the end i go and buy the healthy time brown rice one. lol.
My baby very toublesome cos she dont to drink from the bottle so have to spoon feed her then ah yo like a mess in the end force to drink from bottle.lol
I bought the teething biscuit but not from healthy time from other organic brand.lol....
Did she take the brown rice? Wah.. U so patient, willing to feed from spoon ar? LOL. For me, all along force down bottle. Dun drink wait until next meal time. :tlaugh:

I neeber buy teething biscuit wor.. I bought those Gerber stars shape de.. DS likes it wor.. LOL.

chuaeil

Did she take the brown rice? Wah.. U so patient, willing to feed from spoon ar? LOL. For me, all along force down bottle. Dun drink wait until next meal time. :tlaugh:

I neeber buy teething biscuit wor.. What to do....no choice.... She dont want means dont want one..... dont tomorrow still can feed anot?

autumn82

Blurz now, so u bought or not? :tlaugh:

Btw, did u try feeding her the brown rice yet? Likes it ma?

chuaeil

Blurz now, so u bought or not? :tlaugh:

Btw, did u try feeding her the brown rice yet? Likes it ma?
Yes yes i bought. Tomorrow still can eat the brown rice anot? can i meke it more like ceral for her or still have to be water water one? She ok leh, no hint like or not leh.

autumn82

Yes yes i bought. Tomorrow still can eat the brown rice anot? can i meke it more like ceral for her or still have to be water water one? She ok leh, no hint like or not leh.
:tlaugh:If she is fine, make it thicker~~ Like cereal~~ :) Then mashed potato consistency.. :001_302: