Using an Interior designer

Slowmad

Anyone has experience using an interior designer? Any tips? Are they really expensive?

I also see some big furniture stores offer complimentary interior design services (high end ones like BoConcept, West Elm etc). Anyone has used them before? Are they only interested in selling their own products?

Thank you!

Wanting to save time and money, many people choose freelance sites. However, when working with a freelancer, there is a risk that the work will not be done or will be delayed indefinitely. The quality may also not be the best, because most likely the young professional is just learning how to do the job right. The only significant plus is the cost of services. However, choosing a freelancer does not always mean saving money. Rather the opposite: mistakes entail additional costs for fixing, repairing or redoing. Therefore, it is best to use the services of professional interior design companies with years of experience and excellent reviews, such as https://katehartmaninteriors.com/interior-design-boulder/.

You can often find designers with various price ranges, so don't be discouraged if you're on a tight budget. They can still offer valuable insights and ideas.

KeliaDracu

Interior designers can be a great help in making your space look fantastic, but the cost varies widely. It's essential to set a clear budget and discuss it upfront. Regarding the big furniture stores offering complimentary interior design services, I've heard mixed reviews. Some are genuinely interested in creating a beautiful space, while others may prioritize selling their products. It's a good idea to ask about their approach and whether you're obligated to buy from them. As for my own renovation project, I'm still stuck on choosing paint colors. It's a tough decision, but I've found some solid options on kraftsmann.com that have piqued my interest.