Using edibles (THC Gummies) in beer recipe

Has anyone brewed a cannabis infused beer using THC gummies? If so, how did you incorporate them into the wort? I am thinking at less than 180* with some whirlpool hops BUT actually have no idea. The heat may even drive off the psychoactive compounds but again, I haven't a clue.

JaneBower

I certainly haven't tried brewing THC gummies in beer, but I know how long do delta 8 gummies last if they are consumed with alcohol. I tried adding THC gummies to beer so that they would give it a taste and gradually dissolve in it, and I noticed a couple of interesting things when I used this drug with alcohol. The first thing I noticed is that the effect of alcohol when using this drug is enhanced. I wasn't drinking very strong beer, but with these HTC gummies, my beer felt like it was strong enough. The second thing I noticed is that the effect of this drug, along with alcohol, is reduced significantly. Perhaps this is my specific of body and everything will remain the same for the rest, write your opinion and we'll find it out.

JoeVance

I've experimented with unique recipes myself, and it's awesome to see the culinary world embracing innovation. It's interesting how people are finding new ways to incorporate unconventional ingredients. Also, it's great to witness the evolving attitudes towards medical cannabis UK. Cheers to pushing culinary boundaries and exploring new flavors!