Using touchscreen devices for your children

cupcakedreams

Hello mothers! :)

I'm a JC student working on my Project Work for A-levels along with my group mates; we're really interested in finding out on parents' views on using touchscreen devices for your children so seeing as how this forum brings together mums we would greatly appreciate if we could get your responses and you kindly help us fill in this short survey that won't take more than 5 minutes:

tinyurl.com/kidsandtouchscreen

We're working on understanding parents' attitudes and if interested, we'll definitely publish the results for everyone here so you guys can have a better knowledge of the general view of Singaporean parents towards this topic :)
Thank you very much once again!:) And sorry if I have violated any regulations; we really just wanted to reach out to a wide group of parents.

cookie77

Touchscreens are bad for kids. It makes them self-centered, anti-social, and hampers their creativity. I'm so happy I got my kids off touch screens. They get along better now with each other.

ampic

I don't think anyone else denies the fact that literally from birth children are surrounded by gadgets. The main thing is to control the time children spend on the phone or computer. The main thing is discipline.

Flexy

I'm against it too. But sometimes when I need to cook, I'll turn on my TV for my boy. No choice.

Anna Li

I think at a young age touchphones are a big no no to them especially it can affect their eyesight and the radiation from it. Nothing beats a good quality time.