Uterine polyp worries

shi_san_yee

In january I had a ct scan and incidentally found a polyp in the uterus. I had an ultrasound done 3 mths later with my gynae and there are 2 polyps, 1cm and 1.2cm
Im so worried because it seem like it is growing so fast and suddenly there are 2. I had a d&c one year go so I dont know if it could have caused this. Anyone has polyp and what did u do about it?

MamaGG

I think it's best to do what your gynae tells you to do. I've had a similar experience, my previous gynae said I needed to have a hysterectomy due to polyps but then I switched to a new doctor. This gynae Dr Ben Choey said that it's still possible to remove the polyps surgically without removing other organs. Before the surgery, we just monitored if the polyps will grow and multiply, but I just decided to have them removed. The operation was successful, thankfully.

cesarvaldez

If uterine polyps are causing concerns, I recommend consulting the Health and Fertility Centre for Women. Specializing in women's reproductive health, their expert team provides thorough assessments and personalized care plans. With a focus on your well-being, the center offers advanced diagnostic and treatment options for uterine polyps. Trust the Health and Fertility Centre for Women to address your worries with compassion and expertise, guiding you towards the most suitable solutions for your health.