UV Bed Vacuum Cleaner - Which is better, Atocare or Raycop brand?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=+2]ATOCARE PRODUCT DETAILS

[SIZE=+1]ATOCARE has various improvements over other vacuum cleaners.

1) Uses a 3 layer filtering system.

2) Semi-Permanent HEPA Filter can last very very long ~ 1 yr (unlike older models of disposable HEPA filters)

3) Uses a powerful cyclone technology that is seen in only big vacuum cleaner.

4) UV hand held vacuum has powerful 650W total motor power (40 Litres per second suction power).

5) Rolling Brush System, rolls and beats bedclothes to prevent their cloth from being sucked. It also takes out dust, ticks and harmful bacteria where are in deeply hide among fibers.

6) Sub vacuum hose is the special function for vacuuming the narrow space like couch gap and window frame..etc

7) Philips UV-C Lamp 253.7 nm UV wavelengths exterminate ticks and harmful bacteria, viruses, germs, dust mites and eggs.

[SIZE=+2]Website: www.atocaresingapore.com
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

bhchng

Alpha Male
Not sure what are all the arguments about. But this UV Vacuum cleaner is indeed an excellent product. I have the EP880 and I bought another EP900 recently. So much cheaper to buy online than buying from local distributor. I tried to contact the local distributor to buy the UV Lamp and they tried to charge me about $50. I bought the UV Lamp from another shop in SG for only $12. I believe my new EP900 is still much cheaper than their current EP505 model. Anyway, this product is not expensive at all. Just buy another one if damaged.

As a consumer, I will tell you my experience. EP880 is the same as EP505. Some people said that EP880 is quieter. I don't have the EP505. So, cannot comment.

EP900 is new model (2012) and it is similar to EP750. The difference between EP900 and EP880 is the one-touch button. Very important! I feel that EP900 is safer as the mode and power are activated by pressing a button. Unlike EP880 where you push the switch up and down, there may be a chance where you will short circuit both the modes and power.

No point talking about EP505 as it is really an old model already. I am wondering if the local distributor is overstocking the old model. I can only say that we, consumers are not stupid. If you are really worry about the safety mark thingy, just change the power connected with the safety fuse feature. Bring it down to SPRING for a test. So many people purchased it online. Unless, you are really the unlucky one. :)

Last edited:
Bhchng, very interesting your first post on Mummysg is about Atocare. Hmmmm. Interesting.
So may I know who or where u bought your Atocare from?
Ebay?

bhchng

Alpha Male
I am not active in this forum. Just browsing for information.Anyway, I did see similar post on Atocare in other forums. I did ask some questions but not convince with the answers.So, I decided to purchase online. Just do a google search and u will know where to buy. I am happy with my online purchase for lower pricing and newer model.