Vacuum cleaner for dust mite

MiguelWagon

If you are looking for a good vacuum cleaner for removing dust from sofa and beds, then there are so many standard brands option available for you. Delphin, dyson, dust care and rainbow these all are standard brand of vacuum cleaner and that's worthy choice as a home vacuum cleaner.

lovelyday

Hey fellow mummys!
Have you all heard of the Philips FC-8212 Vacuum cleaner? Most probably going to purchase it after seeing an offer for it @ $99(UP $189) this weekend @ the Audio House 23rd Anniversary Sale at their Bendemeer store. Anyone using this vacuum/heard of it before?

jasmine quek

hi can anyone recommend me a good vacuum cleaner which uses water(hydrocleaner) that also suck up dustmite. so far i have seen roboclean price selling at $3531 is not wat i can afford. also seen delphin which is selling at $3800 the s8 model as for sure i will not buy it even they offer another model which is also white colour but i got to know from my friend that they change the shell or casing for their silver series to white. and for all the bad reviews that i see in forum and online no way i,m going to buy it. so can anyone tell me if there is any other brand that is cheaper. please advice . thank you

mahadevan

Hi there is no cheaper vacuum system available in the market for remove dustmites.
dustmites size 20 to 40 micron size .. No choice you have to invest few thousand $ for
remove dustmites .. I am selling rainbow system also same range but this system made in USA
and 8 years motor warrenty last 28 years we r in singapore selling this system..
if you want free demo and further discussion pls sent me your mail I'd .. I will call contact
you immediatly .. I have some option .. Thanks

Dear mommies, for value for money, you can consider Atocare, it is only $388.....

ATOCARE has various improvements over other vacuum cleaners.

1) Uses a 3 layer filtering system.

2) Semi-Permanent HEPA Filter can last very very long ~ 1 yr (unlike older models of disposable HEPA filters)

3) Uses a powerful cyclone technology that is seen in only big vacuum cleaner.

4) UV hand held vacuum has powerful 650W total motor power (40 Litres per second suction power).

5) Rolling Brush System, rolls and beats bedclothes to prevent their cloth from being sucked. It also takes out dust, ticks and harmful bacteria where are in deeply hide among fibers.

6) Sub vacuum hose is the special function for vacuuming the narrow space like couch gap and window frame..etc

7) Philips UV-C Lamp 253.7 nm UV wavelengths exterminate ticks and harmful bacteria, viruses, germs, dust mites and eggs.

jasmine quek

hi mahadevan i have someone coming over from another company later in the evening. can i know whats your best price you can offer me just in case.

shinebright

hi ms jasmine, you should arrange for a delphin demo. i was so impressed by the cleaning service and even the after-sales service was fantastic. i am a delphin owner coming to 2 years already. i am here to today to spread my own personal experience and recommendations :)

paraparasakura

i was at my friend's place today and i saw his maid using this crazy vacuum! she told me she bought it for about $3.4k. when i saw how it sucked out the dustmites from the mattress, i immediately fell in love with this vacuum! please pm me asap!!
who is selling their delphin vacuum cleaner? looking for less than <3years, <$2k. Can pm me!!
must be in working condition!!

interested buyer!!

paraparasakura

i was at my friend's place today and i saw her maid using this crazy vacuum! she told me she bought it for about $3.4k. when i saw how it sucked out the dustmites from the mattress, i immediately fell in love with this vacuum! please pm me asap!!
who is selling their delphin vacuum cleaner? looking for less than <3years, <$2k. Can pm me!!
must be in working condition!!

interested buyer!!

Christina Chan

Lately I have just trade in my old rainbow vacuum for a new LURA vacuum cleaner. At first, I was sceptical as I've been using the rainbow machine for the past 11 years.
I was being referred by my friend who was also a rainbow user and she told me I will sure to enjoy the product.

When the sales person visited my residence and took out the Lura, putting beside the rainbow, me and my hubby were thinking, its such a big difference it the size! The LURA machine is so much smaller and lighter in size. After the presentation was done, the sales presented to us the servicing package as well as the machine, we decided it will be of no great use keep the old one.

With the Haze on going every year, my hubby actually wanted to purchase an air purifier to reduce impurities in the air because my son sneezes almost every morning, but with the new machine, I will not have the headache anymore, moreover the lightness makes it easier for us to move it around. What I like about the LURA is that it has an additional 3 metres hose which my hubby will be able to do on high ceilings, as well as air con. Am sure to recommend this lovely product to other friends.

Happy user
Christina

LURASG

Lately I have just trade in my old rainbow vacuum for a new LURA vacuum cleaner. At first, I was sceptical as I've been using the rainbow machine for the past 11 years.
I was being referred by my friend who was also a rainbow user and she told me I will sure to enjoy the product.

When the sales person visited my residence and took out the Lura, putting beside the rainbow, me and my hubby were thinking, its such a big difference it the size! The LURA machine is so much smaller and lighter in size. After the presentation was done, the sales presented to us the servicing package as well as the machine, we decided it will be of no great use keep the old one.

With the Haze on going every year, my hubby actually wanted to purchase an air purifier to reduce impurities in the air because my son sneezes almost every morning, but with the new machine, I will not have the headache anymore, moreover the lightness makes it easier for us to move it around. What I like about the LURA is that it has an additional 3 metres hose which my hubby will be able to do on high ceilings, as well as air con. Am sure to recommend this lovely product to other friends.

Happy user
Christina
Thank you for supporting LURA .We are glad that you love our Product :)

LURASG

Na, this is Lura for you... kena chop carrot head big time CLEANING ROBOT-Turkey + 90 212 352 29 92 For Sale New unless you dont't mind spending $2000 more on an OEM product of many brand names..:wecry: and MADE IN TURKEY! The word BIG BIG there ISTANBUL..with tel number to order if you keen

If you try to shame other brand,please do a check correctly.We are made in Germany Technology

Attachments

Last edited:

LURASG

Feedback taken we do believe each person have their own preference.What we can say is all vacuum cleaner do the same thing.Other just have extra power or function to perform better.We can't do a comparison to all the product in the world.But this i can assure you.The service we provide will be much better than some other vacuum cleaner company that you see in the market.Plus there is no similar in our product with them as all because we are the only one in Singapore market that washable moisture resistance HEPA filter.Some even don't have HEPA filter or need to do yearly change but our is so special that is washable and our consumer do not have to incur additional cost to change it on yearly basic compare to other brand :)

LURASG

We thank you for your interest with our company.Please use the full address when you use google search .You will see LURA is listed there.IRP stand for the building name.The product brand Libelle is also a discontinue product meaning to say is no longer available.So the link you provide might a scam link.Our product is good that customer willing to spend on it.With 15 year warranty,all our customer will have a peace in there mind if anything happen to the vacuum equipment.See it to believe.Drop me a message for a DEMO

Birol Seckin
Isarstr. 12
90451 Nuremberg

Last edited:

mamapapa

Can consider LURA hydro vacuum. Was impressed with the demo. Very light and portable compared to other brands. Can be used as air purifier. Gud investment for cleaner homes and cleaner air esp those with young kids.

Last edited:

clkmel

Don't be cheat by the demo especially on the bed cleaning. The trick is on the solutions or Dettol they added into the water that create the 'muddy' water effect.

Regardless what brand also using the same trick. Ask them to use fresh clean water without any solution, aroma oil added, you will see the different.

Also the light they shown, firstly they rub it with any fabric material to create the 'DUST in the air' effect.

All are small trick to create Fear effect in you so that you will BUY...