Vaginal discharge is called Leukorrhea.

paradize

Greetings ,

I am Mrs Chandran. My Gestational age is 14 weeks 3 days. I want to discuss about the colourless vaginal discharge that im having daily which has a pungent smell. If im not wrong this mucus vaginal discharge is called leukorrhea.

Anybody in this forum havng such a problem or is it natural?

:Dancing_wub:

hi.. i have a lot discahrge too... but my discharge was odourless and my gynae did a test on me and told me the discharge is normal, not any infection. However since u mentioned urs have pungent smell i suggest u told ur gynae about it.
Normal harmless discharge are usually white/transparent in color and odourless...

Discharge is common in pregnancy but if the discharge is yellowish or have a foul smell, you have to consult your gynae cause it's likely to be infection.

ling.er

Colourless ?? B4 preggy i have discharg nt as much as nw ... But is yellowish .. When i havin my check up doc say it fine..

But nw my discharge is getting more i wonder izit due to preggy ?? Weather hot I havin more discharge ..... :tsad:

xicloudix

Colourless ?? before preggy i have discharg not as much as now ... But is yellowish .. When i havin my check up doc say it fine..

But now my discharge is getting more i wonder izit due to preggy ?? Weather hot I havin more discharge ..... :tsad:

my discharge was also yellowish when i was preggy and sometimes its itchy.. my doc say its ok, discharge will be more during preggy, no prob with that, especiaally when u about to give birth... I had to change my pantyliner more frequently when i was at the last stage of preggy...

if u r wearing pantyliner, change more frequently during hot weather and since u are having more discharge, it will prevent infection.

ling.er

my discharge was also yellowish when i was preggy and sometimes its itchy.. my doc say its ok, discharge will be more during preggy, no prob with that, especiaally when you about to give birth... I had to change my pantyliner more frequently when i was at the last stage of preggy...

if you r wearing pantyliner, change more frequently during hot weather and since you are having more discharge, it will prevent infection.

Ya ... Soem time after bath then less then 1 hr gt to replace new liner alrd ..
Soem more i goin to due soon.. Hope after give birth will be less discharge

Ting

it is common to hv more discharge during preggers.
as long as it doesnt hv a foul smell n cause u any discomfort, like itchiness it is ok.
if it does, inform your gynae n let him/her do a swab test to check for any infections.
it might be a yeast infection.

paradize

Hi,thanks for your advise guys..

Went to doctor and had a check and i found that there's some infection due to the discharge.but anyway doc has given some med to insert in vagina.im just concern whether will it affect in later stage after pregnancy like cancer?

Mrs chandran:we2Randy-git:

Pamper

erm.. i think this is quite norm.. nv heard of cancer from discharge.. don think too much... the majority mummies r having the same prob.. including me.. so should not be a big issue.. ^^

Reality

Hi all,

i been having this discharge ever since im pregnant and it did not smell of itch. And my gene have giving me tablets to insert to my vaginal. But now during my 2nd trimester, it start to itch sometimes and it tends to have some smell. What i'm worrying now is during the past week my poo is like dieorroea. For 3 days i can't poo. Until just now i manage to. After about few hours i saw my discharge abit brownish. I dont know isit blood stain??? Im so worry now !!! Cos usually my discharge is yellowish.

Hi all,

i been having this discharge ever since im pregnant and it did not smell of itch. And my gene have giving me tablets to insert to my vaginal. But now during my 2nd trimester, it start to itch sometimes and it tends to have some smell. What i'm worrying now is during the past week my poo is like dieorroea. For 3 days i can't poo. Until just now i manage to. After about few hours i saw my discharge abit brownish. I dont know isit blood stain??? Im so worry now !!! Cos usually my discharge is yellowish.
Hey reality,
did you had a hard time pooing just now? if i try too hard to get the shit out there will be blood..(sorry if there's too much info) and sometimes it may stain my underwear...

Reality

Hey reality,
did you had a hard time pooing just now? if i try too hard to get the shit out there will be blood..(sorry if there's too much info) and sometimes it may stain my underwear...

yes. -_- But this few days back to normal discharge. I guess should be fine ??

Ana Popescu

If your leukorrhea isn`t coming with other symptoms, you should be fine ...In any case, you should contact a doctor just to be sure.

Last edited: