Vegetable Purée (Suitable for 6-7months)

Mum2Matty

Steam or boil all vegetables for 10 mins or until cooked.
Cool a little and place in a blender with formula milk.
Blend until smooth and creamy.
Other vegetables can be used instead of those listed.

cwenyi

i ever thought of blending the food after it is cooked.
but will this caused the food to have many wind? afraid that baby stomach cannot take it.
i always blend the food before cooking it.

apollo

i ever thought of blending the food after it is cooked.
but will this caused the food to have many wind? afraid that baby stomach cannot take it.
i always blend the food before cooking it.
cause wind?? i never heard b4.. i think it is better to blend AFTER cooking cause dont know if the nutrients will be lost if u blend b4 cooking..

Same here. I blend after cooking. My daughter loves my organic pumpkin, organic corn and organic broccoli combination. Steamed to retain its nutrient. I add ebm just before feeding.

Steadam2011

After I puree my daughters food I put it into ice cube trays. Then the next day I put all the cubes into a freezer bag and write the day I made it down. It lasts for 3 months in the freezer.
Then I just take out 1 or 2 cubes (however many she will eat) the night before and put them in the fridge to thaw.

Last edited:

blueocean

After I puree my daughters food I put it into ice cube trays. Then the next day I put all the cubes into a freezer bag and write the day I made it down. It lasts for 3 months in the freezer.
Then I just take out 1 or 2 cubes (however many she will eat) the night before and put them in the fridge to thaw.