Veggies and Fruits for Kids

dwsfl

I was amazed to see my friend's daughter(7) and son(3) eating all these veggies that kids their age don't even appreciate yet like Pechay, Okra. And they ate these veggies as if they are eating a yummy fried chicken. I asked my friend why. Thought I would get a unique answer, she simply replied that she did not introduce fried chickens and pasta and other of those foods, instead, a normal and regular meal consists of those veggies that usually adults are eating :eek:

MichelJone

Hello Guys,

Eating fruits and vegetables is usually more fun for kids when they can be involved in the process. If the kids know what they are eating and that they have some control in the matter, it will help to decrease some of the stress around food, especially for picky eaters. Many kids are picky eaters when it comes to fruit and vegetables. However, there are numerous things you can do to make these foods more appealing to children. Encourage them to eat fruits and vegetables by setting a good example and eating these foods yourself. Also, most kids are more inclined to eat foods that they have helped to prepare. Allow them to grate carrots, wash salad greens, spin the salad spinner and take on other tasks.

Children should eat fruits every day. They should form part of school lunches and they should be given as healthy snacks at home. However, many children will reject a whole fruit, especially if it has not been peeled or at least cut into pieces. Small children, in particular, have trouble managing a whole fruit. Presentation is also important when feeding children fruit.

Best Wishes,
Michel Jone

Avent Breast Pump

JanelStacey

I agree! Kids are attracted to cute and presentable items. Spend more time to cut the fruits into cute shapes and all. It will be worthwhile for all the time spent when you see them finally eating veggy and fruits!

FruitSpree

As parents, we always want to give our kids the best. Sometimes the best, is not to our kids liking. At FruitSpree, we want to create snacks for them, which are not only healthy but they will also enjoy.

Snacks that are delicious and fun to eat, anywhere, any time. Our fruit and veggie chips can be enjoyed in many ways. Mix them with your meals. Use them as toppings for desserts or salads. Or simply enjoy them as a snack.

Our company sells Greenday Fruit Chips which are all natural, no preservatives, and uses technological advanced methods of post-production to retain all the nutritional values. Great for snacking healthy as they are fresh fruits, only dried. We would like to reach out to mothers who are having trouble getting their kids to consume fruits!

Give your kids the BEST at FruitSpree: Greenday Fruit Chips - Online Store - Singapore - Delivery – FruitSpree, we do FREE home delivery for orders above $10. Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/fruitspreesg

jasmineseow

Thank you FruitSpree! I got my kids some of your fruit chips and they told me to get a year's supply after that! seems like they are starting to love fruits and vegetables all thanks to you!! and so convenient that u guys deliver to my house..