Very very faint pink line anyone?

kino

Hello fellow mummies and mummies-to-be,

Last night I bought a couple of test kits. The first one tested had a SUPER super faint pink line. It's about 10% of the control line… looked almost like a stain.. I read that we are supposed to test in the morning so I woke up at 4am to test again. This time the line is even more faint.. I could hardly see it. :(

Does this mean I'm preggers or no? :001_07:

diymummy

Maybe you might want to buy another test kit to give it a shot? Clearblue test kits can use urine from any time of the day.

Last night I bought a couple of test kits. The first one tested had a SUPER super faint pink line. It's about 10% of the control line… looked almost like a stain.. I read that we are supposed to test in the morning so I woke up at 4am to test again. This time the line is even more faint.. I could hardly see it. :(

LOLS! try the Digital clearblue test kit... I think its ard 24 dollars at the watson. It shows Pregnant or Not Pregnant. Instead of lines. It also indicate how many week u are pregnant if u really conceive=) !

What brand is this? I usually get the Guardians house brand ....around $ 10.90 I think....no need v exp ones la, but this faint pink line is annoying? Mind telling us the brand so we won't buy it?

Carlisle

if your unsure about your test kit, i would advice you to go the doctor to make sure that of your condition and to confirm if your a pregnant or not..

Reagan

Hi kino,

U r preggy lo....

I also had a vvvv faint line when i tested after i missed the menses for few day. E line actually appear after 5-10min. So i went to buy the digital clearblue which show hw many week pregnant was i and there's where i confirmed i was. And there i goes, i had my baby which is 5 mth now.

Carisella

confirm guarantee chopped, you're pregnant.. i tested once only and then went to see a gynae already to "confirm" mine both lines faint until looks like the red pen no more ink one..

kino

Just an update. I AM pregnant afterall! Faint line really IS still a line. =) Thanks everyone.

And Pauliyanna, baby dust to you!