Viewcam to check on kiddo

Bae919

Hi,

I'm a working mom of a 5 month old boy. Right now, my mother is still here in Singapore but will go back to Manila when my son reaches 6 months. We are currently training my maid to take care of him during working days but of course I am a bit worried how that will go. I want to install some sort of camera in the house so I can check on how my maid is taking care of him while I'm at work.

Any advice?

stonston

Do you need something that you can view LIVE from office or you need something that can record like a proper CCTV?

If you are looking for the former, you can get it for a few hundreds, very cheap & easy to DIY installation.

If you are looking for CCTV with interner viewing capabilities, be prepared to pay at least $1k cos the installation & equipment is not cheap.

My house has CCTV & internet camera. If you are interested, can come to my house to view. My hb can help you get wholesaler's price :)

Bae919

Do you need something that you can view LIVE from office or you need something that can record like a proper CCTV?

If you are looking for the former, you can get it for a few hundreds, very cheap & easy to DIY installation.

If you are looking for CCTV with interner viewing capabilities, be prepared to pay at least $1k cos the installation & equipment is not cheap.

My house has CCTV & internet camera. If you are interested, can come to my house to view. My husband can help you get wholesaler's price :)
My office has open internet so I can view anytime via internet but my worry is how safe is that? Can anyone just view the inside of my house? Is it like a webcam that connects to a PC?

Thanks for the offer, i might take it up. May I know what area you live and I'll arrange with my husband?

stonston

For viewing via internet, it's password protected & if no one knows your IP address, they also can't access the camera. Down side is you can't record unless you leave your computer on to use the hard disk to record which may lag your com.

nancy

For viewing via internet, it's password protected & if no one knows your IP address, they also can't access the camera. Down side is you can't record unless you leave your computer on to use the hard disk to record which may lag your com.
I use 2 DLink cameras for my living room (it can rotate 360 degrees) & bedroom where the baby cot is. They have sound effects and hence you can hear the background sound at home. I use them to monitor my maid who is taking care of my baby alone. They can be viewed through wireless network. not cheap. Total we spent $600+ in both cameras.

stonston

I use 2 DLink cameras for my living room (it can rotate 360 degrees) & bedroom where the baby cot is. They have sound effects and hence you can hear the background sound at home. I use them to monitor my maid who is taking care of my baby alone. They can be viewed through wireless network. not cheap. Total we spent $600+ in both cameras.
You bought the high end models, that's why is more exp than getting a basic CCTV set.

The simple models cost around $100+ per camera.

Bae919

Better invest now than regret later as my maid has very good heart but sometimes thick head. May i view your set-up at home? I would prefer the recordable one as well and be on the safe side. If my baby fell down that morning, i want to know by at least that evening. Thanks!

stonston

You can email me.
There's another mummy coming over to view this Sat before 11am :)

Last edited by a moderator:

nancy

My hubby got them at Sim Lim Square at DLink shop. It is an IP camera and it is wireless hence you don't have big and bulky cameras with wires hanging on the wall/ceiling. Plus my cameras can zoom in and out, snap pictures, got sound effects, etc. It all depends what you want. We paid more for the functions , esp the wireless part.

stonston

M1:

My boss use it, he highly recommended it to me as it's quite cheap :)
This was one of our options, but apparently you need to pay for the 3G calls when you want to view what is going on at home. Plus their recording function can only record for a few days.

Angelmum

My hubby got them at Sim Lim Square at DLink shop. It is an IP camera and it is wireless hence you dont't have big and bulky cameras with wires hanging on the wall/ceiling. Plus my cameras can zoom in and out, snap pictures, got sound effects, etc. It all depends what you want. We paid more for the functions , esp the wireless part.

Can advise how much? record?

fantalicious

Hi fellow mummies,
I would like to share my traumatic experience with this Carousell seller (Carousell Username: installationcctv). Seller's name is Dylan and his mobile number is 82772920. He sells V380 brand of CCTV cameras.
Not only did Dylan sell defective cameras to me and went MIA during the 1 year warranty period, he is also suspected of invasion of privacy.
Dylan told me not to set any password as many of his customers would forget their passwords and it would be a huge hassle to reset these. I naively trusted him and only discovered he was spying on my husband and I in our master bedroom when the camera lens would move by itself to focus on our bed in the middle of the night.

I have already made a police report today, Report No: E/20170705/2025
This case is currently under investigation and the investigating officer in charge of this case is urging other buyers who have experienced unscrupulous business practice and/or invasion of privacy issues in relation to Dylan to contact him (Song Jian Li: 63918464).
Fellow mummies, pls beware of this seller, Dylan.

Annamoxarec

Gospel Music; Escute TambГ©m.
Write down your User ID and Password!
In contrast, a mineral group is a grouping of mineral species with some common chemical properties that share a crystal structure.
Note: Press announcements from 2004 to 2014 are available through the FDA.
the expression you can say to express your love to somebody.
Baywatch Muscles Lifeguard Suit Adult Costume.
The Ultimate Retro Gaming Resource.
Find great deals on eBay for antique gold waltham pocket watch and antique lever set pocket watch.
Get our new boat listings automatically!
Join 2 million others with the best 7 Minute Workout app.
Free Shipping at Keds.
alongside you with the fun and realistic looking Miele Canister Toy Vacuum from Kettler.
One of the hardest things to do when it comes to trading binary options is to pick a site to trade them on.
in pretty purple and pink featuring a sparkling Tiara image.
These black and white Star Wars coloring pages are free.
Barnes and Noble hours of operation in Melville, NY.
If you would like to trade seeds or plants, why not start a post here!
Many people do not know what to say when someone dies, but you shall be sensitive to the feelings and needs of people in grief.
May 29, 2013 by Rakesh Kumar.
Find this Pin and more on so true by blueswimangel.

what is the limit of bitcoin
cornerstone machine
5 rand mandela coin value
bitcoin opportunities
reputable bitcoin wallet

(@!!!)

Annamoxarec

Rezultate Loto Polonia luni, 1 septembrie 2014.
Buy discount Disney Tickets, cheap Disney World Tickets.
Get set for kodak at Argos.
Formula for Amortizing Loan Payment.
Hunting spotlights including HID hunting spotlights, handheld hunting spotlights, halogen hunting spotlights and hunting spotlight accessories.
gold to be found on eBay and I swear I get a funky feeling inside when I come across the occasional barn find on the auction website.
Play free Quilting Time game online at Big Fish Games Online Arcade.
using a superfoil technique which gives a tremendous iridescent metallic effect to the butterfly wings.
CeX Webuy Entertainment reviews in Pune, India.
Where does the Chinese Baby Gender Prediction Chart?
All of Creation song by Mercy Me.
Find the best free programs like Movavi Video Editor for Mac.
Our school shoes are made strong to last long.
minded programmers with a deep suspicion of central banks and the national currencies they issue.
TeraHASH Bringing Bitcoin Mining Into your PC.
Wheel Replicas FR500 Replica Wheels in 17, 18 and 20 inch.
Litecoin Mining software and hardware.
See a rich collection of stock images, vectors, or photos for bombay stock exchange you can buy on Shutterstock.
Chain: Shop top fashion brands Wallets at Amazon.
Can You Use Neosporin on Dogs?

can you buy things with bitcoins
zerohedge bitcoin
can i buy bitcoin
bitcoinwisdom litecoin
definition for miner

(@!!!)

Annamoxarec

Minecraft Tower Defence 2 is a free RPG Games game online at QiQiGames.
Print a Chinese New Year zodiac calendar wheel, games, and worksheets.
Get free yellow pages listings instantly with Addresses.
Glee Season 2 Episode 2 Putlocker Watch Glee Season 2 Episode 2 Online on Putlocker.
OPS provides operationally sound observations and monitoring capabilities coupled with operational Nowcast Forecast modeling.
ukulele chords, tabs, and lyrics to learn your favorite songs!
ve used iTunes v10.
This primer has everything you need to know.
How do I store bitcoins?
Canal oficial de la revolucionaria tienda del reciclaje.
ACLU resignation proves point of Target boycott.
Ringworm Treatment with Essential Oils.
Overview: Data Collection and Analysis Methods in Impact Evaluation Page 1 1.
Watch Banking on Bitcoin online free.
Start the day with a smile with these funny good morning messages, funny good morning text messages, quotes, thoughts and poems.
Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.
of the Best Places to Find Free Icons and Image Assets Online.
Twin Gore Slip On.
USD to HUF exchange rate conversion.
Custom framing made ridiculously easy.

elephant coin purse
best way to buy gold coins
bitcoin sha
i need bitcoins now
investing in bitcoins for dummies

(@!!!)

Annamoxarec

What is Love MP3 to download?
How do i get you alone 80s song who sang it?
How to Buy TRON in the US.
Outside Services and more!
You might notice a growing number of our employees wearing a gold star.
Get Your Identity IRS eFile PIN.
based on salary and pay scale data from 1 real New York Stock Exchange employees.
diluted product contains 1 litre of concentrate, this is not the case.
We have updated our server to Minecraft 1.
If your company either runs SAP, or is planning to run SAP, then you should have a team of Super Users.
Are you ready for DTV?
Featured Computer Dictionary free downloads and reviews.
please continue to check our youtube account for more ipods for sale.
What is the approximate value of a pocket watch?
How can I get a replacement or copy of my diploma?
to in Minecraft and everything I have built.
Equities is a business where only the top handful of banks traditionally make money.
Part 1: Katniss Everdeen is in District 13 after she shatters the games forever.
Bitcoin Core portable v0.
For those users who want to remove any apps from their Mac there is the best way to do that.

etf to buy today
how much is the dollar worth
bitcoin value in euro
bitcoin unit of account
preev

(@!!!)