viginal infection

jeSsie_Dz

when im preg i do have it.. but after giving birth no such prob le :) was told to use dettol wet wipes after visitng toilet to virgina part.. as normal toilet paper might not be suitable or too dry for use ...

EforEileen

iz? when I preggy my 3rd son oso got infection and doc say its common. They give me medi to insert in my virgina.

Now Im not preggy but sometimes will oso get... Wat cause it? anyone noe?

Artyshoes

hi E,

I think I had an yeast infection or something like that whilst pregnant. Had very bad itches below It was so itching I could even stand....So I bought a feminine care cleanser and washed throughly after my bath. It got very much better. Think its cause by germs....sometimes husbands can pass it too....sometimes weather hot then very easy to get infected, so must wash/bathe frequently. Hope this helps. Was advised to use a douche...Its a cleansing method that can wash the inner cervix area esp for women with infections. Lactacyd is a very good brand. Hope this helps.

jedamum

common for preggy cos of the imbalance of bacteria caused by some body reactions when we are preggy.
some people are just prone to it.
advise is to keep hygiene, wear cotton panties, avoid panty liners.

EforEileen

hi E,

I think I had an yeast infection or something like that whilst pregnant. Had very bad itches below It was so itching I could even stand....So I bought a feminine care cleanser and washed throughly after my bath. It got very much better. Think its cause by germs....sometimes husbands can pass it too....sometimes weather hot then very easy to get infected, so must wash/bathe frequently. Hope this helps. Was advised to use a douche...Its a cleansing method that can wash the inner cervix area esp for women with infections. Lactacyd is a very good brand. Hope this helps.
Ooo... Ic... Thks Artyshoes! ^^

jeSsie_Dz

iz? when I preggy my 3rd son oso got infection and doc say its common. They give me medi to insert in my virgina.

Now Im not preggy but sometimes will oso get... Wat cause it? anyone noe?
the method was told by my fren who had same such prob.. me also does use the virgina wash too.. can b bought frm most pharmacy.. :) as must keep it clean n dry after every visit to toliet also .. so double precaution :)

EforEileen

common for preggy cos of the imbalance of bacteria caused by some body reactions when we are preggy.
some people are just prone to it.
advise is to keep hygiene, wear cotton panties, avoid panty liners.
erm, im a regular of pantyliner... -_-"

LoVeS

hi E,

Same during my pregnancy aso haf very bad itches tt gynae say is bcoz of alot of discharge ask me buy feminine wash. btw dun douche too often coz it will cause dryness for virgina n when ML will haf prob le :001_302:

mae

what causes infection? ph balance not normal & hormonal imbalance. sometimes wearing panty liners can cause it too...I am using lactacyd vaginal wash since i first engaged in sex.

CynCyn

During my pregnancy I also experience the same thing but after giving birth no longer . Only once , I was given a type of tablet to be inserted inside .

cendrine

Gals are prone to infection easily.
I used to have it too.

drinking cranberry juice helps.
Always wipe from the front to the back.
Use feminine wash.
(brands like Sebamed Feminine Wash or Lactacyd is good).
Keep that area clean and dry lor

LoVeS

I used to have it too.

Use feminine wash.
It makes me wonder how many of u actually wipe frm back to front? I always haf the habit to wipe frm back to front since young n it seem like so hard to change the habit.

zhuzhu

I used to have it too.

Use feminine wash.
i agree with cendrine. i used to have virginal infection quite often and above was wat the doctor suggested. doc oso explained tat it is yeast infection & is common. i was given a tablet/s to insert into vaginal. maybe u shd mention to yr doc how often u get the infection so tat she can give u a stronger tablet.

Ting

during preggy i oso got insert those ovules thing into my vagina...cos got losta discharge...but doc say might not be infection leh..i oso dono wad is tt...

michelle

haha.. me too.. some time ppl say becoz we women drink alot of cold water.. or eat something that will cause it..

I sometime will put some "powder" for viginal.. abit better...
I use one brand, forget the name le.. but the cap is light blue.. even the liquid is light blue.. that one is thick liquid...

Another one is the famouse brand but watery.. and need to mix with water.. dun really understand the intruction...