Androids-App Virtual Pet Games for Kids

Kassie82

Hi!
My name is Kassie and I'm a mother of two (4 and 2 years old). Last year I discovered My Talking Dog - Virtual Pet and the older kid loved it. Since then, we have been playing several different virtual pet games such as My Talking Panda, My Talking Elephant, My Talking Pinocchio and the latest was My Talking Bella.

The younger one started playing with us as well. My impression is that these games encourage empathy in children and sense of responsibility.

These games are developed by Peaksel and you can find them on the company website: Peaksel D.O.O. Nis | Mobile Apps and Games Development and Publishing Serbia

5.jpg screenshot-2.jpg scr4.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

lukesona

I recently started being interested in the D&D universe, and I think this game is exciting, but no one wants to play with me because I'm a beginner. Yes, I need to explain everything, but is it that difficult? I read one extensive D&D Guide every day, trying to learn everything, but I need practical experience! But unfortunately, all people are divided into their own companies and play exclusively with their friends. And I don't have any friends who like to play D&D games, so what should I do now? I will be glad if someone invites me to play with him. I could start playing MMORPGs based on D&D, but I'm not too fond of MMOs.