Vone's baby son is out!!

Vone

erm...sound it like mummies use epi seem useless leh :embarrassed:

Mummies who go thru 10 months of child bearing and labour are all brave mummies :D All mummies gave up their figure and energy to take care of our little ones . So dont feel useless ! ^^

Leanne

Vone : Ya, i've no idea how to describe the pain to you when you asked me to tt time. LOL. Now you noe why.

Be it epi or no epi, all mummies still give birth to their little ones bravely.

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Leanne, are you trying to imply those mummies who took epi doesn't rock? It doesn't matter whether mummies took epi rocks or w/o epi rocks... In the actually fact, ALL mummies rocks, irregardless with or without epi...

Maybe you don't mean it, but sometimes have to be sensitive about certain things.. :)
:001_302: Rock lah, AJ the most Rock is u liao :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub:
AJ AJ AJ rocks rocks rocks :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

Vone

erm...sound it like mummies use epi seem useless leh :embarrassed:
Loves i think Leanne jus meant to say tat We manage to give birth according to what we wanted our birth to be tats all =) No hard feelings ^^ I think c sect mummies have to endure the after surgery pain >_< tats more painful and got to look after their little ones despite the pain *cheers to c sect mummies too*

Vone

Vone : Ya, i've no idea how to describe the pain to you when you asked me to tt time. LOL. Now you noe why.

Be it epi or no epi, all mummies still give birth to their little ones bravely.

Leanne haha yea!! i almost passed out and tot its the end. Luckily hb was beside me asking me to breathe in and out otherwise i think really its the end for me

LoVeS

but i tot epi is half body numb rite?? den why cant take epi leh??
Sum scare so will take GA lor but while sum will wish to see their little ones earlier like me will choose epi lor~ Take epi or not is up to individual BUT muz b between EPI or GA~~