Wad brand of eyeliner is good?

trulyjava

Eye brow for eye brow to shape it. it comes in a few different colour, grey, brown, black with different shades.Some people use eyebrow powder something like eye shadow. It is more for those do not want to make it look so obviously pencil drawn but not long lasting, sometime don stick well. Eyeliner more for upper eyelids and lower. Fully drawn eyelines makes the eye look bigger and prominent, Nicer full upper eyelid with lower should be drawn halfway.

P

pqrs971

Tang Jiali dedication to the art articles Jiaowa

Tang Jialiarticles known as body art. But few people know that the dedication to the art articles Jiaowa used to be the masters of two gymnastics gold medal. Nine-year-old that year, Tang Jiali Xingti Wei in Anhui gymnastics team began her career athletes, Qizaotanhei in hard training, the future of "domestic human pictorial first person to" get the two young gymnasticsgold medal. It is precisely because of this experience gymnasts, Tang Jiali dance career at a later laid a good foundation. Into the Ying Shiquan, has starred in "Kangxiwangzhao", "Yin Shu", "Haizhugege 3", "Metin Tulong mind" and other TV dramas. She is also the first Chinese mainland to the body of the star album

IdaArshad

Wanna Try Avon Products... Super Cheap And Good - Can Send U Over Catalogues.. Free Delivery Or More Discount If Self Collect - Sms Me At 81703429

LadySilver

i tried a few brands before, i think loreal got not bad liquid eyeliner.

i more into crayon, pencil eyeliner because it's easier to control than liquid.

currently, my fave has to be I Nuovi new eyeliner calls fluidine, it's crayon form, but when you draw it become very dark & intense, like liquid eyeliner. easy to use, will not smudge, at least for me, and lasting too. best of all, only $16!