wad excuse did u use when going for check-up

lawla12

juz wondering did u all tell ur boss the truth when applying leave for gynae check-ups ???

for my 1st IUI, i took 1 week hopsitalisation leave (b4 my IUI n after)......i din tell my company/boss the truth cos i scare they wont recognise the MC n ask me to take my own leave........

i told them tat i got irregular mensus n gynae needs to clean up my tube to facilitate the mensus blood flow.....**i'm wondering if they believe me**

i'm going for my 2nd IUI next mth again.....i cant use back the same excuse.....

any ideas on wad i can tell them ????

i really do not wish my boss to know.....she will TELL the whole world even though i did tell her i do not wish to let other colleagues to know abt it.....

cos the previous round, my boss purposely talk very very loud during office hrs tat i'm on 1 week hospitalisation leave ....other colleagues heard it n there goes, 1 spread to 2...2 spread to 4...n the WHOLE world knows abt it.....

i did tell her tat its personal n if our big boss (Finance director) ask abt it, then inform him ONLY....dun tell other pple.....

yet evy1 in Finance know abt it n i'm extremely unhappy !!!!!!!

hi lawla12, maybe can you tell your boss that you have been called back for medical check up again for this same problem??? but if your boss is so BIG mouth, can you dont tell your boss why you go on medical leave mah? save from all the harassment from the other colleageues.

lawla12

hi lawla12, maybe can you tell your boss that you have been called back for medical check up again for this same problem??? but if your boss is so BIG mouth, can you dont tell your boss why you go on medical leave mah? save from all the harassment from the other colleageues.
same problem arrr ????

i duno leh...for my 1st IUI, i told her tat my AF is irregular n tube blocked.....

b4 hand, i keep taking 1/2day leave for my check-ups when gynae is monitoring on the dosage of injections tat work for me n checking on my ovulation too.......i took 1/2 day leave TWICE a week for 2 weeks...then on the 3rd week, me on whole week hospitalisation leave cos i need to return to hospital evyday cos my ovulation is anytime from the 3rd week.....

i did my IUI on wed.....n gynae ask me to REST for 3 days......tats y i got 1 week of hospitalisation leave yaaaaa......

so, if i use back the same excuses, can arrr ??

wonder if they will suspect

Oink

same problem arrr ????

i duno leh...for my 1st IUI, i told her tat my AF is irregular n tube blocked.....

b4 hand, i keep taking 1/2day leave for my check-ups when gynae is monitoring on the dosage of injections tat work for me n checking on my ovulation too.......i took 1/2 day leave TWICE a week for 2 weeks...then on the 3rd week, me on whole week hospitalisation leave cos i need to return to hospital evyday cos my ovulation is anytime from the 3rd week.....

i did my IUI on wed.....n gynae ask me to REST for 3 days......tats y i got 1 week of hospitalisation leave yaaaaa......

so, if i use back the same excuses, can arrr ??

wonder if they will suspect
Hmm... they will probably suspect cos will keep taking leave for such things. I oso worried that my boss think I purposely keep taking leave during my fertility checkups... so decided to tell my boss (guy somemore). He's usually those type who are not so understanding... but strange leh... mayb I prayed hard enough... he was quite supportive & juz ask me how long will I need to keep taking leave... hee. So now, I can take leave without feeling bad...

Is your boss those understanding type? If you tell her to keep it confidential, will she? Wah... if she's those big mouth type, then better cooked up some excuse.

lawla12

Is your boss those understanding type? If you tell her to keep it confidential, will she? Wah... if she's those big mouth type, then better cooked up some excuse.

she's a married woman BUT she's NOT understanding!!!!

she's those who WONT side us even though we'r her staffs.....wadever boss say, she will say YES YES YES YES YES YES YES !!!!!!!

i already told her tat my hospitalisation leave is PERSONAL n if boss (finance director) nv ask, then dun say anyting....

my colleagues DUNO anyting abt it.....until they heard my boss toking super LOUDLY, purposely let the WHOLE company know wad happen to me......

i guess, i'm quite certain tat i wont tell her the truth after reading all ur comments

MsKoh1973

hi lawla, u wk in a private or public sector, tho I din want to add on to ur worries, but hor, if u take lv like tat, your boss and fellow colleague who has to cover u can tahan or not.

Even MC, think usually there is a limit how many days u can take in a year rite, once u take more than that, u will have to use ur annual leave liao.

lawla12

hi lawla, u wk in a private or public sector, tho I din want to add on to ur worries, but hor, if u take lv like tat, your boss and fellow colleague who has to cover u can tahan or not.

Even MC, think usually there is a limit how many days u can take in a year rite, once u take more than that, u will have to use ur annual leave liao.

private sector yaaaaaa......

for check-ups, i will try to take weekends....

but for IUI, there's no choice....haf to go back for check-up evy 2days....so, usually i will take 1/2 day instead.....

for 1/2 day, there's no need to inform my coverage yaaaa...moreover, i work in Finance side, not ops...so i still can wait till the next day to revert my emails etc............

for MC, my company standard is 28days....BUT of cos, i wont take 28days one laaaa, confirm tio warming letter wor.......i worked in this yr for 2yrs le....took 4 n 6 days for the 2yrs........so for MC wise, i can say i'm on the "safe side" yaaaaa.......

the problem is, i duno use wad excuse to tell my boss esp when she cant even keep my problem confidential n private!!! she's a mgr, a mother of 3 BUT she's totally not understanding euff......i already told her to keep it LOW PROFILE n only tell boss (our finance director) if he ask.....i understand tat our boss has the right to know (wad to do, boss leh)....BUT not my colleagues.....i dun wan my colleagues to know anyting abt it......they'r super kpo n i deserve my rights to keep my problem confidential !!!!!!!