wad Skin care r u using ?

LadySilver

previously tried shiseido, but i don't like, it over-rated, and find my skin condition more oily.

currently using vichy, like it, improve my skin condition. :)

winxme

using biotherm... thinking of switching to affordable one. Wonder if it is ok to mix brands... Eg.. cleanser using this brand, serum using another and etc.

PinkMom

I used to mix different brands. But ever since I used Vitasense two years ago, I only use this brand. The products are alcohol-free.

sugarcookie

previously tried shiseido, but i don't like, it over-rated, and find my skin condition more oily.
I find Shiseido overrated too. And the formulas are too strong for my skin; I end up getting red, patchy spots.

I'm currently using FANCL and the products have been effective for me so far.

sugarcookie

using biotherm... thinking of switching to affordable one. Wonder if it is ok to mix brands... Eg.. cleanser using this brand, serum using another and etc.
Most skincare "experts" advise using products from the same brand/line as the products are made to complement one another. However, personally, I think it is ok to mix and match brands.

As long as your skin condition improves, I think mixing and matching is fine.

pearlicious

Using Laniege Skincare.
Works very well for me :) me likes!!

my skin type varies. sometimes can get dry but mostly pretty normal.
Their overnight mask really moisturizes the skin and makes u face look radiant the next morning. Definitely my HG skincare line now.

siongnelly

Oh! Tats good... Hope it'll be fine for you. :tlaugh:
Dear Pretties, i am artistry user too... its really good... you all should give it a try... cos it has satisfaction guarantee... the quality is definitely worth more than the price you pay. cheers :)

mstan

I find Shiseido overrated too. And the formulas are too strong for my skin; I end up getting red, patchy spots.

I'm currently using FANCL and the products have been effective for me so far.
FANCL, I'm been thinking of trying this product on my oil, non-smooth with acne face.. Wondering does it helps?

What products should I buy? Pls advise...

pink_daisy

im currently using SK-II...my t-zone is not as oily as before n no breakouts but...thinking of changing..the products quite ex....

pink_daisy

hi velvenie
i'm currently using SK-II but thinking of changing coz quite ex... i read abt ur post on artistry. can you share more? like where is it fm? or do u have any products info to pass to me? tx.

26JMC

i am a korean fan ever since the products helped me in clearing my break out... currently using TFS cleanser +olay SPF cream+ etude bb cream( if i am going out)
night time: using leige water mask or olay night cream.

rjk

Just started on SKII .. so far so good :)

Am using the FTE n whitening source as well as IPSA metaboliser.

eeshern

I am crazy. I never just use one product. Currentl i am using this aqua something for toner, yes to carrots for moisturiser and garnier for cleanser. oh and Kenzo for SPF.

WinnieL

I use a couple of brands. Mostly, I use Dermalogica. I also use cloth masks from Skinvitals, as well as eye makeup remover & blemish cream from Clinelle.