wad Skin care r u using ?

LoVeS

eh for me juz normal facial foam n tats all. I dun like to apply toner lah etc etc on my face coz way too lazy already.

babypris86

its from korea de... not all shops have de,..... maybe can go sasa and ask.. i bought from a shop @ harbour front...

aiko_meimei

manly my skincare is from chanel so far so good didnt have any breakout as the sales girl will do a test on your skin for around 1omins and after tat they will go buy the test and tell u wat ur skin need and the product u use....

STAR

Hi, anyone use SK II or Clarins b4 wld like to try but dunno which is good? Is it worth the money? Cos the prices r quite high.:nah:

Velvenie

Dear Star,

You can consider try out with Artistry if you intend to buy SKII. It's almost similar product and Artistry come with satisfaction guarantee ($$$ back guarantee). Both also mainly using essence that why both can give you very good results. But but Artistry save more $$$

STAR

Hi Velvenie,

my neighbour is a member of Amway. She's been trying to recommend it to me but i dunno how good is it? And also where is it fr? What's the price range? And also what skin type is it for? I dun dare to ask much from her, cos scare that if dun buy then nt so nice.
Is it really the same as SK II? Sorry so many questions!

Velvenie

Hi Velvenie,

my neighbour is a member of Amway. She's been trying to recommend it to me but i dunno how good is it? And also where is it fr? What's the price range? And also what skin type is it for? I dun dare to ask much from her, cos scare that if dun buy then nt so nice.
Is it really the same as SK II? Sorry so many questions!
Hi Star,

There are 4 types of basic skincare & different kind of specialty products. U must let me know wat's your skin type 1st then i can recommend you. PM me if you want to know more, ok? If you don't mind i can tell you thru phone. It's more easier to tell you lah. Don't feel paiseh, just ask whatever you want to know, i'll share with you through my experienced cos i'm using the full range of this products. Don't worry, I won't get angry if you buy from your neighbour. Hee...:tlaugh:

STAR

Hi Velvenie, it is so nice of u. Thank you. But recently jus bought Loreal toner n moisturiser to try out, hope it works as it says. :001_302: