wad Skin care r u using ?

zaka

Dear all,

Why do you have a try on natural and organic skin care products for your skin?

free from chemicals, artificial colors, chemical foam boosters, emulsifiers, perfumes and preservatives.

safety and great for your skin also.

do let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Zaka

S

str@wb3rry's

Hi

I'm using SK II and chanel but recently i'm trying out this placenta series from japan. It pretty good. I'm doing a spree on this if you are interested can pm or email me. or view my link: http://von238.multiply.com/

If your face are prone to acne or is sensitive and always dehydrated you can try this series which should be able to see the result after the first week.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

str@wb3rry's

Hi

I'm using SK II and chanel but recently i'm trying out this placenta series from japan. It pretty good. I'm doing a spree on this if you are interested can pm or email me. or view my link: Vainie Von^^

If your face are prone to acne or is sensitive and always dehydrated you can try this series which should be able to see the result after the first week.
Google this item for more information (=

Last edited by a moderator:

tracyk

i'm using BOD skincare:wong19:.

i've been going into organic products which are free from SLS, artificial preservatives and parabens. i think it's healthier for my skin in the long run. i can tell there's a slight improvement in my skin already. it takes longer to get oily and i dont really get much pimples anymore.

sharon27

Currently i am using several brands of skin care products. never really loyal to one. Cause type of brand's eye cream serve me well, but their toner dont. So my skin care products are all anyhow one.

eye serum - Skin food, benefit
toner - hada labo, faceshop, etude, laneige
moisturizer - lancome, bio essence
face serum - etude, laneige,
lip moisturizer - Vaseline
mask - holika holika, skinfood

sishi1394

Currently im still stuck to my shiseido skincare, gona change soon..

Reviews about your skincare
Using Luminesce cell Rejuvenation serum. Taking Reserve gel packs (high in resveratrol). Each once a day.
Developed by. US doctors, made in the US. Pm me to get them at lower than retail price!:)

sglobang

Hi

I used to have oily and acne-prone facial skin.
All these goes away after using Eumora Product. It focus on treatment from inside out.
Making the skin Heal and repair so it resolving it from its roots.

Now you can try free.

Go to http://www.eumora4free.com
You will received a trial pack worth about $30. Give it a try, you will not regret it.

BrittN

I am using a Cetaphil for my face and Dove for my body. I also use a natural facial mask once in a while to keep my skin hydrated. I really love the natural mask from Essenzza Health because it has beta-carotene and coconut oil which helps my skin to be more beautiful and glowing.

phy03PX

Im using this skincare line called mettler. Free of parabens and it has bee a HG to me ever since. Its easily accessible and from switzerland too! Feel free to pm me for the link so im afraid there may be rules on advertising etc.

XiaoDingDang

Currently im still stuck to my shiseido skincare, gona change soon..

Reviews about ur skincare
I recently tried Caudalie.. not bad cos I'm quite particular about chemicals in my skincare. It's quite hard to find but Sephora has it. I found somewhere selling cheaper :realmad:though if you're comfortable with buying online. You can try www.viimart.com I'm gonna purchase there after my bottle finishes

BtegaSG

Both Sk 2 or Lamer are good if you are willing to make the effort to take care of your skin. :D

I found this site where you can find a great offer for SK2 and Lamer

TravelGood

Hi everyone,

CELAVIVE® FOUNDED ON THE SCIENCE OF BEAUTY Celavive’s exclusive ingredient complexes work to counteract visible signs of chronological and lifestyle stress aging like fine lines and wrinkles. These key beauty ingredients support your body’s own natural lipid production and help reinforce six major elements that can help maintain a healthy skin matrix, including collagen and elastin, for noticeably smoother, younger-looking skin.

Interested kindly pm me, i can share more.

Attachments

yvonne_ktw

Hi everyone,

CELAVIVE® FOUNDED ON THE SCIENCE OF BEAUTY Celavive’s exclusive ingredient complexes work to counteract visible signs of chronological and lifestyle stress aging like fine lines and wrinkles. These key beauty ingredients support your body’s own natural lipid production and help reinforce six major elements that can help maintain a healthy skin matrix, including collagen and elastin, for noticeably smoother, younger-looking skin.

Interested kindly pm me, i can share more.
Yes, this brand is SUPER FANTASTIC and best of all it's preservative free that's how it helped me on my skin condition sooooo well. I'm always out without a single makeup now. Thanks for sharing this good deal with me. Else i will still be using expensive product which is harmful for my health =(

lala123

Using L'eaine Skin Care, product of Singapore. Price reasonable and good quality, most importantly suitable our hot weather. Highly recommended by Lerine from Misshopper Boutique.

Archimedes89

I'm using Skinceuticals. This brand is also widely picked up by Chinese people in mainland China now. Really gently on the skin and very toning.