Wanted : Freelancers For Home Based Job

lilypadstoys

Hi Mummies!

We have just set up a Facebook page where we would like both parents and early childhood educators to interact. We also plan on bringing in SAFE pre-school educational toys. It is important for your child not only to enjoy learning, but to be safe while having fun.

Please join our page: http://facebook.com/lilypads.toys

Feel free to post your question and share the page with your friends!

We would really appreciate your views as a mum. Thank you!

logitech

hi ladies, i'm looking to hire some mommies to work from home on a part-time basis. I have no fixed hours, you can do the job any time of the day you like, whatever fits your schedule.

The min number of hours a week is estimated to be around 20 hours, approx 4 hours a day. No. of hours is not fixed & I will assign the work according to how much time you are able to afford in the upcoming few weeks.

Rate is APPROXIMATELY $7-8 per hour.

Basic Job Details
Data Entry into excel spreadsheet
Compile database
Researching addresses & phone numbers online into excel spreadsheet

Training will be provided (1 hour)

No prior experience required, but preferred.

If you are interested please send me the following details:
- Name
- Contact
- Email Address
- Experience with Data Entry/List Research
- Resume

TO: charlenetanwlrh@hotmail.com

by 20th December 2013 / As soon as possible

Thank you!

** Please read the instructions carefully and provide all information as stated here including Resume. Incomplete information will not be responded too. Thank you **

Last edited:

logitech

hi ladies, i'm looking to hire some mommies to work from home on a part-time basis. I have no fixed hours, you can do the job any time of the day you like, whatever fits your schedule.

The min number of hours a week is estimated to be around 20 hours, approx 4 hours a day. No. of hours is not fixed & I will assign the work according to how much time you are able to afford in the upcoming few weeks.

Rate is APPROXIMATELY $7-8 per hour.

Basic Job Details
Data Entry into excel spreadsheet
Compile database
Researching addresses & phone numbers online into excel spreadsheetAny questions please email me at charlenetanwlrh@hotmail.com ! (But please only ask questions not already mentioned here Thank you)

Hanarel

Hi! I am a stay at home mum with 2 young children and had been looking for home based jobs until I stumbled upon a home based jobs that enables me to earn and have time for my kids..
Anyone interested to know more can leave your email address and I'll give you the details.. =)
Hi im interested, kindly pm me at gerriexmisc@gmail.com thank you.