Wanted opinions on a tuition centre

RayRay

Hi I would like to know if any of your child is in the tuition centre Mindchamps? I am thinking of putting my kids in there. What is your recommendation?

joecrystl

Hi RayRay,

I had heard about MindChamp and I am sure the fees is sky high.
My cousin atteneded when he is in Primary Two, not much visible improvements being noticed and so my uncle stop sending him there.

I would say it all depends on individuals and the learning ability of the children as he or she also must show interest in learning.

littlehelper

I think it's a waste of money.
Firstly, if you send your kids to these kinda programmes when they don't enjoy it, they will start to hate studying even more.
Secondly,everyone is different and has different ways of learning.What works for one child may not work for another.
Thirdly, all the strategies used are temporary.My friends have gone for this kinda thing and they say they only remember for a while and then they forget what they have learnt.
I think if you want it for enrichment and brain training mayb it would help but tuition, no.
Tuition should find experience teachers who know the current syllabus and can teach your child how to be exam smart.Only then will they do well.

wainoh

If you are planning to send your kids to an English tuition centre, you can send them to us. My centre provides the quality training for anyone who needs the boost on the English language.

Our teachers are from the US and have over 6 years of teaching experience in Singapore to all ages.

Call me now to check on our May schedule as registration is open.