Rental Fees:
$600 per mth for a yr

Room:
Master bedroom

Area:
Preferably East area / amk

Please post or PM me. Thk u....

coco^v^

Sorry no offence, but it's not going to be easy from my own experience.

If you are just renting one bedroom with the owner still in the house, it may not be easy because most do not prefer to rent out to those with children, especially younger ones and the rental is likely to be higher than what you have mentioned if it's a couple with kids. And even if you are renting those without the owner around (sharing with other tenants in the same house) may not be successful too and even you managed to, still, the rent would be higher too and provided the rest of the tenants are agreeable. Frankly speaking, not easy, especially when your child is still so young, may make lots of 'noise' or create some kind of disturbance which is what most owners or co-tenants afraid of.

tinkerball

Sorry no offence, but it's not going to be easy from my own experience.

If you are just renting one bedroom with the owner still in the house, it may not be easy because most do not prefer to rent out to those with children, especially younger ones and the rental is likely to be higher than what you have mentioned if it's a couple with kids. And even if you are renting those without the owner around (sharing with other tenants in the same house) may not be successful too and even you managed to, still, the rent would be higher too and provided the rest of the tenants are agreeable. Frankly speaking, not easy, especially when your child is still so young, may make lots of 'noise' or create some kind of disturbance which is what most owners or co-tenants afraid of.
i do agree with coco too. $600 for 4 pax is too low for rental. here's s link that may help.
Rent in Singapore - HDB, Condos, Flats, Property