wat brand termal flask & foodjug??

fioncess

Im thinking of buying thermal flask n foodjug to bring porr out for dd..
any recommend??
i think alot of ppl using tiger brand.. can store till 8hrs still hot..
how abt other brands??

autumn82

Im thinking of buying thermal flask n foodjug to bring porr out for dear daughter..
any recommend??
i think alot of ppl using tiger brand.. can store till 8hrs still hot..
how about other brands??
I'm using Tiger and Zojirushi for Iggy's porridge. Good. :)

apollo

autumn mummy, Tiger and Zojirushi which one is better in ur opinion? i need to get a food jug for ds asap if not aftnoon cannot bring him go out.. haha

fioncess

autumn mummy, Tiger and Zojirushi which one is better in your opinion? i need to get a food jug for dear son asap if not aftnoon cannot bring him go out.. haha
zojirushi is it jap brand??
can bring cereal out.. jus mix with milk can alr... hehee...

autumn82

autumn mummy, Tiger and Zojirushi which one is better in your opinion? i need to get a food jug for dear son asap if not aftnoon cannot bring him go out.. haha
:err: I'm fine with both coz both does their job. But Zojirushi looks better.. :tlaugh:

diymummy

Can also buy on ebay. Cheaper. LOL.

But I bought my Tiger one from Isetan. Usually for Tiger, Taka sale is cheap. One 0.9L food jug + 350ml hot water flask free. For about $69. Good deal.

apollo

Can also buy on ebay. Cheaper. LOL.

But I bought my Tiger one from Isetan. Usually for Tiger, Taka sale is cheap. One 0.9L food jug + 350ml hot water flask free. For about $69. Good deal.
too bad i dont think i can wait.. shd hav plan to buy food jug earlier -.-"

autumn82

autumn mummy, then the porridge can tahan hw long in the food jug??:001_302:
Usually 4-6hrs later when I feed Iggy, can still see steam and when touch is still hot enough to be eaten w/o blowing the porridge. :001_302::001_302::001_302:

diymummy

I didn't buy from ebay. I bought from Isetan. Later on then I saw on ebay. Was cheaper by $20 bucks for the one I bought from Isetan.

I just checked on ebay, no one selling the Tiger brand one for now.

There're people selling the Zojirushi one.

apollo

I just went metro and find tt Tiger and Zojirushi food jag are very big.. the staff there intro mt Thermos brand. she said got one is BPA free and quite alot of parents bought it..

any mummies bought Thermos?

ochklk

I just went metro and find that Tiger and Zojirushi food jag are very big.. the staff there intro mt Thermos brand. she said got one is BPA free and quite alot of parents bought it..

Yo Gal, dun need to buy so expensive, I bought Endo also made in japan, from Carrefour... only 12 bucks. Good too, I bring to my friend's ROM from 9 plus and feed at 2pm, still hot but not boiling hot... just nice to feed... Yah...mine is thermos...Silver type one, something like for hot water one but mine is with a handle one

Last edited:

apollo

Yo Gal, dont need to buy so expensive, I bought Endo also made in japan, from Carrefour... only 12 bucks. Good too, I bring to my friend's ROM from 9 plus and feed at 2pm, still hot but not boiling hot... just nice to feed...
i saw tt brand today too... =D

autumn82

I just went metro and find that Tiger and Zojirushi food jag are very big.. the staff there intro mt Thermos brand. she said got one is BPA free and quite alot of parents bought it..

Arrr... They have the lunch jar/box too.. Pretty small wor..