Wat to do?????????????????????

hi mummies,

i am abt 30weeks pregnant. EDD:Feb2010. Had planned to get my mum to help & hus suddenly suggested that my family move in altogether and get their place rent out so they can hv more cashflow. I agreed. I was very happy as i always hope this to happen.

I thought this is the BEST plan and everyone will be delighted and move in fast. Bt...

1st, my brother dun agree then spend a few days to speak to him finally outspoke him and nw he is agree to move in.

2nd, my parent's 1 rm had JUZ rented out (a few days b4 we ask them to move in). as i wanted them to move in ASAP so i dun need to worry too much mah. At 1st Hus say he SETTLED....bt then my bro also start doing property agent, so thinking let him try bt takes too long to hv any action(another week gone).

nw hus say HE TAKE OVER BETTER... ...we agreed...juz nw he say nvm that let that tenant stay will 3mths(as agreed in contract)!!! that means we gt to wait till End feb... ...i will be giving birth!!!

Nw i am so worrying. As i had a bad experience with my MIL for my 1st confinement. I REALLY dun wish she will get involve in my 2nd confinement. She totally juz knw hw to TALK with NO actions.

Sometimes i try not to think so much bt i cant help it. my elder girl is only 25mths old, she needs my attention whenever we bring her home every wkn. i find quite tedious nw to look after her with my big tummy. i really hope we get to see her and accompany more b4 her sibling born.